NovemberDisaster's photo
Wed 03/11/09 11:19 PM

Two cows in a field. One says, "So watcha think abouth this mad cow disease?" The other replies "Why would I care, I'm a tractor"
\

lmfao. too effing funny.

NovemberDisaster's photo
Wed 03/11/09 11:17 PM
haha!!! slaphead

NovemberDisaster's photo
Wed 03/11/09 11:16 PM
haha this was cute.

NovemberDisaster's photo
Wed 03/11/09 11:15 PM
haha, that made me laugh out loud.

For real this time.

NovemberDisaster's photo
Wed 03/11/09 11:13 PM
An elephant and a camel were at the water hole. The elephant looks over at the camel and says

"Whats it like, going through life with your breasts on your back?"

The camel looks over at him and coldly replies

"HAHA, thats pretty funny comming from somebody with a penis on their face."

I dont know why I am putting this on here, but I heard it the other day and it made me laugh.

NovemberDisaster's photo
Wed 03/11/09 11:07 PM
I have seen the previews for it... but im a stickler for watching a movie and wasting my time. I am not sure how I feel about it, the plot isnt really my type but I like the actors. I am still debating.

NovemberDisaster's photo
Wed 03/11/09 11:05 PM
What kind of movie would you like to see made, that they havent made before?

I would like to see a movie of what the world would be like if Hitler took over the world. I always wondered about that.

NovemberDisaster's photo
Wed 03/11/09 11:03 PM
What wouldent I want a woman to do for me?

NovemberDisaster's photo
Wed 03/11/09 11:02 PM
By dressing up for sex do you mean like getting ready to go out and hoping you get laid? Or like role play?

NovemberDisaster's photo
Wed 03/11/09 11:01 PM
well even though this is a response, I can kind of seem why. Make one that hasent been on here before, or something that people will notice. Politics is a good one, always gets people fired up. Or something that alot of people can relate to.

NovemberDisaster's photo
Wed 03/11/09 10:59 PM
Depending on the situation a pick up like can make you or break you. Of course it has to be a quality one. Most people who used a pick up line with me I mostly just brushed them off, however if it made me laugh and was one I never heard of before then I will usually talk to them.

I think guys who use them and actually make it have extreme confidence. You can say the most annoying line out there but its all about after the delivery. If they just initiate the conversation afterwards and dont even give the other person a chance to reply then the "victim" as I will call it, their head will disregard the line and focus on what the guy/girl said after that.

Thats my theory.

If a girl came up to me and expected to get my attention they better say something honest or just start a conversation. I think thats the best thing because it dosent come off as such an attempt to get laid.

NovemberDisaster's photo
Tue 03/10/09 02:48 AM
Quick, get in the basement... a nators comming!

I heard that alot while in the states.

NovemberDisaster's photo
Tue 03/10/09 02:40 AM

The Ass-blaster from Tremors 3

A sloth... I dont know.. its in your face.

NovemberDisaster's photo
Tue 03/10/09 02:39 AM
LMFAO

NovemberDisaster's photo
Tue 03/10/09 02:38 AM
Damn! How do I get off this page?

NovemberDisaster's photo
Tue 03/10/09 02:36 AM
Song for Boonedog: Ring of fire

NovemberDisaster's photo
Tue 03/10/09 02:34 AM
Can't anybody just give me a straight answer?