Community > Posts By > Jason27Aries

Jason27Aries's photo
Sat 01/17/15 01:36 PM
Hahahaha!
Yeah I do like these forums and another person on here is right that the only real people talk in the forums. Try to invte a spammer to join in here and they won't.
UGH Cowboys lol.....no I will not pay for your gas money to come see me haha.

Jason27Aries's photo
Fri 01/16/15 06:16 PM
LMAO Soufiehere that I can believe!
OMG Traffic here is the worst....still not as bad as Houston though!

Chazter totally.
Cause is cos lol...and the other stuff I am still trying to learn >.< Along the second message you find out they really live overseas and here comes the sad story of why they need money.

The Forums seem to be the real enjoyment here haha

Jason27Aries's photo
Fri 01/16/15 02:11 PM
Welcome lol!
ARGH spammers....

Jason27Aries's photo
Fri 01/16/15 01:30 PM
Nope. No pop ups.
Just spammers often.

Jason27Aries's photo
Fri 01/16/15 01:03 PM
-_-
No more women from Nigeria, Phillipines, South America or freaking Ohio! Could a REAL women who says she lives in Dallas actually be from Dallas and not a spammer with a sad story?

LOL smh.
Yay for Forums vents :-)

Jason27Aries's photo
Fri 01/16/15 12:39 PM
You're telling me!
I live in Dallas and basically 95% of the people I've chatted with claim they live here, but after a little chat? No they live in Africa, the Phillipines, South America -_-
Along with a terrible story and just bs....

I've yet to chat with one real person from my area I believe. Have had some real chat with friendly people overseas who aren't hiding anything though lol....

Oi....It's like searching for a needle in a hay stack or trying to kill roaches in a new york apartment!

Jason27Aries's photo
Fri 01/16/15 12:28 PM
Edited by Jason27Aries on Fri 01/16/15 12:28 PM
Yeah it's my 3rd day on this site and seriously have only chatted with maybe two real women....the rest were all spammers.
All claiming to live close by, but really live in africa or the phillipines -_-

I feel your pain bro lol

Jason27Aries's photo
Fri 01/16/15 12:17 PM
LOL the ratio of people from spammers from Lagos, Nigeria or the Phillipines is crazy. Lost their dads, divorced, widowed, alien invasions....haha ugh...
I think I've actually chatted with maybe two real people outside of the people in the forums.
Good luck though!
We're all in the same boat together.

Jason27Aries's photo
Thu 01/15/15 02:08 PM
Hahahah hell yeah.
All over the place!

I don't understand how they don't think we're obvious to them. Jeez.... Had as much fun as I could with a few, but eventually no one likes playing with trash.

Jason27Aries's photo
Thu 01/15/15 12:07 PM
Doing plenty of that for sure.
It's only my second day on here and damn!

Jason27Aries's photo
Thu 01/15/15 11:59 AM
Is anyone else having problems with these wonderful people?
The ratio of spammers to real people messaging is crazy.