Community > Posts By > vnbrtzl

vnbrtzl's photo
Sun 09/20/09 02:33 AM
What does Jimmy Carter and the Francis Scott Key Bridge in Washinton D.C. have in common? They both go into Rosylynn

vnbrtzl's photo
Wed 08/19/09 04:43 AM
Case in point: scope out the women from other countries, don't know but I'm sure that women see the same food processers on their side. It is now fashionable to have "junk in the trunk". During the Elizabethian Era fat cheeks were a sign of health and wealth and rotund women were fashionable. This early fad occured right after a bottle neck in human populace caused by famine and disease. This is an eating disorder of national magnitude

vnbrtzl's photo
Tue 08/18/09 04:24 AM
Put the food down. Stop processing it.

vnbrtzl's photo
Mon 06/01/09 05:46 PM
Thanks taz and Teddy, I am not the first in this situation,nor the last,there's always,always a worse story or situation than your own. Both of you ladies have shown your nurturing ways and I appreciate it. If this web site does nothing else ,it has this day done more because of the human compassion shown by you both and the others you see from today. All of you would make a great neighborhood to live and share in. Alexis

vnbrtzl's photo
Mon 06/01/09 02:28 PM
This must have been like God's green acre back when,before Disney and people.Dirt roads,smell of orange blossoms,hills and lakes.Lots of good places to hang with friends or ride a horse.Now you don't even hear any birds. I actually saw a duck trying to build a nest on top of a power pole.That's not right. Anyway,your a sweet girl,a Leo too(are we supposed to get along?), thanks for lifting some weight off of me,Alexis

vnbrtzl's photo
Mon 06/01/09 10:33 AM
I think we started a good site.When in this sort of situation,you become socially inept, separated from our social instincts."No man is an island within himself".I look forward to grocery shopping,all the pretty females take the edge off, frozen food isle is the greatest.I guess you can tell I'm dealing better now, thanks to you good people and our interaction.You are my new friends. Alexis

vnbrtzl's photo
Mon 06/01/09 10:22 AM

I took care of my husband, dad and then mom as they were all ill and passed. Some of us know all too well about this burn out. Caregiving is exhausting both mentally and physically. Come here and talk when you need to.quote] Your Kind, Somedays are hard. Alexis

vnbrtzl's photo
Mon 06/01/09 08:17 AM
All of you,I wish to express my most sincere thanks, it's reassuring to experience human compassion. Alexis

vnbrtzl's photo
Mon 06/01/09 08:10 AM
Thank you,your mantra will be my thought of the day,Alexis

vnbrtzl's photo
Mon 06/01/09 07:22 AM
Hi ,your a delight on a dim morning. I've got Hospice coming but we're not in critical care as of yet.A nurse comes as called and on routine,once or twice a week. I do have a personel attendent who washes mom,as there are certain places I have not been in 51 years. If I had made better choices ,I suppose I would have a loving wife by my side or maybe not. I'm not going to quit on human life.I'm an only child but this is about as"only"as I have ever been. Thanks to one and all for kind of circling the band wagons.I wasn't sure of the responce. Alexis

vnbrtzl's photo
Mon 06/01/09 07:06 AM
Mental. I've been caring for mom for 6 years almost,by myself, I'm doing a crash and burn.

vnbrtzl's photo
Mon 06/01/09 06:37 AM
Are there any caregivers in the crowd?

vnbrtzl's photo
Wed 04/22/09 11:54 PM
Edited by vnbrtzl on Wed 04/22/09 11:58 PM

vnbrtzl's photo
Wed 04/22/09 11:54 PM
Animals make more sense than a great number of humans.

vnbrtzl's photo
Mon 04/20/09 03:45 PM
I got tired of his campaigning for 2 1/2 years.

vnbrtzl's photo
Sat 04/18/09 05:49 AM
Top of the day to you ,My main area of effort today will be P.T.with my mother to get her walking again after 3 1/2 weeks in C.C.U.Wish me luck,please.Alexis

vnbrtzl's photo
Thu 04/16/09 02:06 AM
We're going to have missles flying over forclosed homes.

vnbrtzl's photo
Thu 04/16/09 02:02 AM
I don't think, therefor I am not.