Community > Posts By > drakeperry

drakeperry's photo
Mon 06/15/09 12:25 AM
give me a shot :D

drakeperry's photo
Mon 06/15/09 12:24 AM
*shrug* just posting something cause it's late at night, bored lol perhaps ya'll can tell me how the profile looks?

drakeperry's photo
Mon 06/15/09 12:22 AM
HA! ...wheres the rest of the joke?! o.O

drakeperry's photo
Wed 04/08/09 01:31 PM
hm.. *looks at self* i'm white. ...damn. lol!! best eliminating tool ever!

drakeperry's photo
Wed 04/08/09 01:28 PM
a new classic

drakeperry's photo
Wed 04/08/09 07:36 AM

Well im not gonna share which 1 i am! :tongue:

LOL nice..

drakeperry's photo
Wed 04/08/09 02:15 AM
basicly people do drugs. right? lol and as long as people buy the drugs on the streets it's always going to stay there. well... unless something worse becomes free THEN it might go away lol

drakeperry's photo
Wed 04/08/09 02:12 AM
lol just asking!! jk.

well give me a peak and some feedback if you'd like!! and have you ever "kick nudged" someone? lol funny as sh!t...

drakeperry's photo
Wed 04/08/09 02:09 AM
"true love could be found anywhere" i second that statement lol

drakeperry's photo
Wed 04/08/09 02:05 AM
hmm.. i must think on this.

drakeperry's photo
Thu 03/26/09 10:16 PM
wow I never knew that things were this bad! and even with the mexican military involved, the inside source says that it doesn't matter! that the drugs will still flow because the "demand is too high, and the money too good".

how sad is it that we're so hooked on drugs.. i mean really, its not like it's cheap!! LOL and its not even REMOTELY good for you..

any opinions on this subject?

drakeperry's photo
Thu 03/19/09 04:03 PM
Nobody? or like, a person you WANT said it.. cause it cant be true that NOBODY likes someone lol.. even OJ still has people who like him for some reason

drakeperry's photo
Thu 03/19/09 03:52 PM
Hey if you get a strong enough rocket! lol!!

I know that thats how they want to run the site.. like I said it's only to create discussion ya know?

..and it's not that I'm not looking hard enough at the profiles to notice that it says that.. I do notice but I cant see it until I open up their profile! Sometimes it doesnt say anything at all!

drakeperry's photo
Thu 03/19/09 03:42 PM

I'd say that the site should let you filter to see the "last logged in" peoples either first or last you know?

I'm sure the Admins will indulge your every whim at their earliest convenience. whoa

thanks for the correction lol i was typing fast.. and I think it's a reach but thought it would be a good topic!

drakeperry's photo
Thu 03/19/09 03:40 PM
Located in Redmond near the outdoor mall!!

Some of the best coffee and tea around!! And on fridays it's THE place to be to listen to rockin' bands and poets!

drakeperry's photo
Thu 03/19/09 03:33 PM
Edited by drakeperry on Thu 03/19/09 03:42 PM
Aren't you tired of seeing someone you like and then after sending a message or reading about them in depth.. you read the top of the page next to their headling and you see "last seen over a month ago".

Doesn't that make you feel kinda deflated? I mean it's such a downer lol knowing that you might not hear back from that person for MONTHS!

I'd say that the site should let you filter to see the "last logged in" peoples either first or last you know?

drakeperry's photo
Thu 03/19/09 03:32 PM
Aren't you tired of seeing someone you like and then after sending a message or reading about them in depth.. you read the top of the page next to their headling and you see "last seen over a month ago".

Doesn't that make you feel kinda deflated? I mean it's such a downer lol knowing that you might not hear back from that person for MONTHS!

I'd say that the sight should let you filter to see the "last logged in" peoples either first or last you know?

drakeperry's photo
Thu 03/19/09 03:29 PM
I, Drake Magnus Perry is active in the seattle area!! :D

drakeperry's photo
Thu 03/19/09 01:07 AM
Pony tails on men aren't hip or cool.

Pony tails on ninja's? ...wrong.

Pony tails on guinea pig's? ...funny.

Pony tails on chuck norris? ...awesomeness beyond comprehension because lets face it, if chuck norris could rock a pink and green holiday sweater sown by jone rivers... chuck norris can wear a pony tail.

drakeperry's photo
Thu 03/19/09 12:40 AM
I'm no rat, but i know a jew who wont give up bacon.

Previous 1