Community > Posts By > Rob2882

Rob2882's photo
Thu 03/12/09 05:30 PM

Ok...so I guess the first question is..or maybe i missed it somewhere...why can't you drive?what

I have a under developed optic nerve. My eyes can;t focus on objects far away, when leaves me unable to pass the eye test for a valid driver's licence. It sucks because that actualy hinders my dating life.

Rob2882's photo
Thu 03/12/09 05:29 PM

Okay so I'm taking the initiative here on this one.

Free Date, that means I pay for dinner, and the movie, or whatever it is you would like to do.

All you have to do is Drive, because I can't drive, but I will pay gas money.

I'm being totaly serious, if you message me and we figure out a time to go, then it's on.

First come first serve.
gosh what if she looks like crap you still want her?

Yeah, looks don't bother me to much, it's all about personality.

Funny is the dudes seem more serious then the women.

I'm scared.

Rob2882's photo
Thu 03/12/09 05:25 PM
Wow, now I know why people don't do this....

Rob2882's photo
Thu 03/12/09 05:23 PM

Free Date, that means I pay for dinner, and the movie, or whatever it is you would like to do.

I'm being totaly serious, if you message me and we figure out a time to go, then it's on.

First come first serve.

noway noway noway How far do we have to drive?

To Katy TX.

Rob2882's photo
Thu 03/12/09 05:22 PM

I accept. For our first date, I would like you to pay my mortgage. I will drive you to the bank. And then you can buy me dinner.flowers

O_o...

Rob2882's photo
Thu 03/12/09 05:19 PM

First come first serve.

Rob2882's photo
Thu 03/12/09 04:51 PM
It's all about your stand point. Some people beleive one thing and others another. That and most people do love to argue, or refuse to beleive anything differant and thusly think anyone who is differant should be conformed.

Thats why I realy don't voice what I beleve, I'm not much of a debater, I like friends for who they are, not what they beleive.

Rob2882's photo
Thu 03/12/09 04:39 PM

k-im new to that. how exactly would that shin-dig happen? ppl would really REALLY go to a physical 'party' organized from a "dating web site"? say what you want about me-but ive had my fair share of a.h. play travel games-so im skeptical. however-it would soo be fun!:smile: and i'll put warm baby oil on the wrestlers!:wink: front row baby!!laugh

I honestly wouldent mind helping organize a local one. even though texas is a huge state, maybe there might have to be four mingle parties in texas just so no one drives for 10 hours...

didn't realize you were in texas

Yep, 5 miles west of houston.

Rob2882's photo
Thu 03/12/09 04:35 PM
Yes. Flirt with me, if nothing else, I can make you smile.

Rob2882's photo
Thu 03/12/09 04:08 PM

I love it. I love to flirt, when I am with someone special, flirting comes natural to me. I find that I'm the type of person who love physical contact, not just sex, but holding hands in line, cuddling together and watching a movie, sleeping with my arm around her, holding hands in the car, that kinda stuff.

Some say I'm wrong and that flirting and showing someone you care is overrated, that they should know in any case, I say they are sad people.

I think that's also why I have a hard time sleeping, I have gotten so used to sharing a bed that now I can;t fall asleep unless I'm on the verge of passing out from sheer exaughstion.

awwwwwwwwwww, how sweet:wink:

Thankyou blushing :heart: love

Rob2882's photo
Thu 03/12/09 04:03 PM

Rob, you have such a sexy voice? smitten

My voice eh? I'd say it's a high baratone, smooth like whiskey over ice poured into a crystal glass.

Though I am slighty one sided on that because it's my voice.

Rob2882's photo
Thu 03/12/09 03:57 PM
Co-Dependant?

Bah!

Rob2882's photo
Thu 03/12/09 03:35 PM
I love it. I love to flirt, when I am with someone special, flirting comes natural to me. I find that I'm the type of person who love physical contact, not just sex, but holding hands in line, cuddling together and watching a movie, sleeping with my arm around her, holding hands in the car, that kinda stuff.

Some say I'm wrong and that flirting and showing someone you care is overrated, that they should know in any case, I say they are sad people.

I think that's also why I have a hard time sleeping, I have gotten so used to sharing a bed that now I can;t fall asleep unless I'm on the verge of passing out from sheer exaughstion.

Rob2882's photo
Thu 03/12/09 03:26 PM

true e-mails are better, but like you said some people are to shy to start things off. So if someone nudged me, i wouldnt have a problem sending the first e-mail. Hell never know what might come of it.Plus once you e-mail them it might get them a little looser and not be so shy anymore.

true...but there are just too many to even look at let alone reply to
but i always reply to an e-mail...

Like minded. Unless the e-mail is complete nonsense, I reply to them as well. My door is always open.

Rob2882's photo
Thu 03/12/09 03:21 PM

k-im new to that. how exactly would that shin-dig happen? ppl would really REALLY go to a physical 'party' organized from a "dating web site"? say what you want about me-but ive had my fair share of a.h. play travel games-so im skeptical. however-it would soo be fun!:smile: and i'll put warm baby oil on the wrestlers!:wink: front row baby!!laugh

I honestly wouldent mind helping organize a local one. even though texas is a huge state, maybe there might have to be four mingle parties in texas just so no one drives for 10 hours...

Rob2882's photo
Thu 03/12/09 03:18 PM
True. Though I think an option to send a random e-mail to people who could match to get the ball rolling would be a good idea as well.

Rob2882's photo
Thu 03/12/09 03:14 PM
Heya.

Finding a partner is one of the hardest things to do, for some people. others are just that lucky... which is upsetting.

Basicaly, you just need to keep searching, that's what duct tape is for, to fix your heart after it's been smashed.

Ice cream works well too!

Rob2882's photo
Thu 03/12/09 03:04 PM

A toy model car

I was about to say the same thing. Though if I could find one of those with a drop top, that would rock.

Rob2882's photo
Thu 03/12/09 02:47 PM
Well, there is Kareoke tonight in Katy.

starts at 9 pm, I'll be there.

drinker

Rob2882's photo
Thu 03/12/09 02:44 PM

Differant circumstance, though I did get the same reply -_-...

Though the joke itself is funny! :laughing: rofl :laughing:

and you admit it? what

Meh, there are some mean perfectionists out there.

:tongue: laugh drinker

drinker drinks drool ill oops

heh