Community > Posts By > WaveSlayer

WaveSlayer's photo
Sun 04/05/15 10:12 AM
Edited by WaveSlayer on Sun 04/05/15 10:13 AM
Your negative over tones carry no weight, this whole area is built off of drifters, it's a mountain mining community. Of course I'm stuck on myself, who else should I be stuck on?! I'm awesome! Keep up, I'll be doing a gig in two weeks, come see it. This thread has generated a lot of traffic, hehe. Quit masturbating on my thread! There are literally thousands of threads to chose from. Yes, this based off my personal experience on this site of which is meant to bring folk together and you saw the title "women on this site" and felt obliged to toss in your two cents. Well know this, a person's experiences make them who they are. So what if you sit at home all day and melt into the computer, I'm a Indiana Jones type, I run around to remote areas finding stuff. Hell, I've found traces of Placer gold in my yard and I'm planning to dredge the land and run it through a centrifuge and then put the dirt back while keeping the metals. People do care about me and my accomplishments two years ago I returned to this country from Costa Rica with nothing but $80 and a back pack and yet I have managed to build a empire. I will not be stifled.

WaveSlayer's photo
Sun 04/05/15 08:43 AM
Edited by WaveSlayer on Sun 04/05/15 08:46 AM

ARE THEY BLOCKING YOU ?

WHY?

It looks like someone read my thread and clicked a button because two hours ago it said permission denied but I Just checked for ***** and giggles and it now will let me post

More than likely that topic you posted violated forum rules and it was deleted. You aren't blocked from posting...obviously because you are posting now

On the contrary yellowrose, as soon as I opened the page to make the post it said permission denied, I was unable to even put one letter in there but after I said something about it some one must of hit a button because then I was allowed to make other posts but I'm content with this thread as of now! and to clarify I meant posting a new thread not continuing to comment on a previously posted thread. That was the issue I was having.

WaveSlayer's photo
Sun 04/05/15 08:28 AM
Edited by WaveSlayer on Sun 04/05/15 08:35 AM

sounds like there are few women to be had in your neck of the woods.

You could either move to a more populated area, or acknowledge the fact that you will have to find someone from far away and see if you have enough to offer her, that could entice her to move to such a lackluster town, to be with you.

In other words, if there are no interesting women where you live, move, or be willing to travel to meet women.

Brother, I am willing to drive 800 miles to meet a girl, would you do the same?! I've already made a 170 mile trip to meet a girl that completely lied about her profile, well she did tell the truth about her ethnicity! Lmao

Move?!?! Did you drink your coffee?! I just bought a house and moved in it 4 weeks ago because I have good work lined up. I am a home builder and I do commercial and residential construction of all phases. In November I left Austin because it is being over run by out of state residents and I've been there and done that, stage handing big events, stubs bbq, emos, sxsw, fun fun fun fest, the works. Didn't find a chick there though there are lots. Then I packed all my stuff and went to Denver, co from November to febuary rebuilding hotels and a restaurant, I then decided that the snow sucked so I drove down south to my Joe Dirt homecoming town of Silver City, NM where I've been rebuilding a house from the 1910's and bringing it up to code and making it livable. So yea, in a nut shell, I ain't leaving, I'll go meet a chick but in the long run I hardly ever see a chick my age with her own house on five (5) acres and I bought a harley! I'd say that I have it going on and any chick that is to blind to see it is just missing out. I'm one (1) of two (2) remaining members of my family that can carry on my name and blood, most of the men in my family have died so I am adamant to want to start a family and have some kids.

When you go about your day, recall my post, imagine the intellectual person that I am then compare me to all the people in their mid twenties and it will become blatantly apparent as to how rare some one like me really is. I am honest, kind, sincere and I have a lot of manly qualities. I have extensive knowledge of auto and marine mechanics, carbureted and injected, diesel and gas, hydraulics and pneumatics, I can build with any medium, I can plane and grade land, I do mad scientist things too like I invented a gas operated, wind resistant, highly portable vaporizer, I've built two CNC machines in my garage, I play any instrument and I have played drums, bass and electric and a acoustic guitar on stage supporting my dad and his friends. I picked up drums when I was 6, bass at 12, then piano, trumpet, violin, cello then I picked up guitar at 15. I used to get singled out and pulled out of class by the state of Texas every two years starting in the third grade in public school and was given a i.q. test, I was scoring around 138 in my freshman year and I found out that none of my class mates ever had that done to them once, then I moved to Costa Rica. Not many people run at my pace. I've already accepted that I might not ever find the girl I'm looking for, (a good, quality one), on a dating site and that it is highly possible that I'll bump into her in public one day but no one is certain so I'm going to keep the Com link open and continue communique' with my new friends!

WaveSlayer's photo
Fri 04/03/15 05:08 AM
Oh yea totally, I've been on plenty of fish and match.com since 2010!

WaveSlayer's photo
Fri 04/03/15 04:04 AM
And yes Crystal Fairy, I do live in a rual back water type country setting. I live in a ranch house on five acres near a gold mine that's been closed since 1936 because it collapsed. You can google map 16 Twin Sisters Creek Rd, Arenas Valley, NM 88022 and get a idea of what I'm dealing with

WaveSlayer's photo
Fri 04/03/15 03:59 AM
ARE THEY BLOCKING YOU ?

WHY?

It looks like someone read my thread and clicked a button because two hours ago it said permission denied but I Just checked for ***** and giggles and it now will let me post

WaveSlayer's photo
Fri 04/03/15 03:54 AM

I'm curious... you're 25 ... so you got here when you were 20 (??), looking for a girl. Why on earth does a young good-looking 20 yr old bloke need M2 to find love? No offense, I'm just wondering, do you live in back-water country with very few young ppl, or don't you go out to meet people and girls?
I'm thinking your chances of finding someone online are slim because usually young people have quite the social network, go out, have fun, meet people in RL?

Yes I am from and in a small town. There is one bar in town and I've been there a few times, so far it's dry for me. You gotta believe it, I'm not going to settle for some party chick that does blow. I don't know where to go to meet chicks in Silver City, NM do I go to the pawn shop, the thrift store or Walmart?! Other than that I can just walk up to every hot chick as they are getting in or leaving their car or walking into a store down town but I don't want feel like a vulture

WaveSlayer's photo
Fri 04/03/15 03:02 AM
I haven't deactivated my account and constantly use it, also, if you are not within a few hundred miles of me then I'm not going to entertain you. I reply to every email I get unless the person is from far far away. I don't have time for that ****

WaveSlayer's photo
Fri 04/03/15 02:53 AM
Well I read all the comments and I must say to peruse the forums all day feels like a bigger waste of time the just searching because mingle 2 is a international website and I'm not looking to travel the world just to see if I mesh with some chick. I'm merely complaining that I can't seem to find a chick in my age range that lives near me that does not have a kid on mingle2.

WaveSlayer's photo
Sat 02/21/15 07:19 AM
Edited by WaveSlayer on Sat 02/21/15 07:20 AM
I just saw in my emails that I was messaged a week ago. By the time I logged in to read it and respond the account was deactivated. frustrated

WaveSlayer's photo
Sat 02/21/15 07:15 AM
It's amusing how many of the females on this site that I have come across have seemingly unrealistic requirements like a knight in shining armor or "the one" and he has to have all these ridged specifications about himself before she will respond to you. Nearly every chick leaves their info blank and under about me they just say "hi". 98.7% of them never respond then almost every time I see that I'm messaged or matched with some one I get online and their account is deactivated then most don't ever appear to ever log in. I've been on this site for over four years and only met one girl one time and it turned out she lied on her profile. She said she drank and smoked then says she hates it. Says she's slender but is actually heavy set. I'm close to killing my profile at this point.