Community > Posts By > Josuff

Josuff's photo
Thu 01/15/15 05:32 AM

Manybrial notch .. Do you know where yours is .. Laughing :-)

it is actually the Manubrial notch, sorry my sweetest blondey, kisses flowerforyou not my thing, love really nice eyes and eye lashes, I know I am weird.
aww .. It was a typo . U and y are next to each other on my keypad .. Had just finished nightshift . I know my notches .. Giggling . Hiya gorgeous :-)

Dont you like anything else laugh

Josuff's photo
Wed 01/14/15 10:13 AM
ok, now leave women body laugh

Lets discuss about mens body! what so you like & Why??

Josuff's photo
Wed 01/14/15 06:02 AM

Sorry I will stick with my damn hot younger woman.....:tongue: :tongue: pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork
laugh :tongue: blushing blushing
older guys are hotter. .I think. .mine is hot..:tongue:

oh yeah!

Josuff's photo
Mon 01/12/15 10:38 PM
If the eyes on the both sides are closed, that means your kiss is 10/10:thumbsup:

Soul meets soul on lips! to worship that soul your eyes should be closed...smile2

and i agree with the coments that kiss is not just the game of lips, your holding position plays half part winking

Josuff's photo
Mon 01/12/15 09:57 PM
Edited by Josuff on Mon 01/12/15 09:58 PM

how to get rid off fighting in a relationship? usually misunderstanding causes the fight & if you argue noway , the argument with women is like reading the software licence in which in the end you have to sign offrant

what is the solution to get rid off this situation?:heart: :heart: :heart:

then read it...sorry if communication requires a little work. Be prepared for her concerns to be valid, and I say that not because women are always right lol. Of course that is only true sometimeswinking

I say that because your comment causes me to think that maybe you have not been listening very well....in the same way we skim over that license agreement before we sign itslaphead

Basically what you are saying is to sign off but read thorougly Lol !

Josuff's photo
Mon 01/12/15 02:34 AM
Every is allowed and is possible in Love n War laugh

Josuff's photo
Mon 01/12/15 12:01 AM

Hello

Looks like i am laten :tongue:

Josuff's photo
Sun 01/11/15 11:55 PM
how to get rid off fighting in a relationship? usually misunderstanding causes the fight & if you argue noway , the argument with women is like reading the software licence in which in the end you have to sign offrant

what is the solution to get rid off this situation?:heart: :heart: :heart:

Josuff's photo
Wed 01/07/15 11:23 PM
Respect for each other, girls usually requires much time and care and men are usually more busy so both should understand eachother. and ofcourse should spend a quality time when they are together leaving behind the misunderstandings from past.!:smile:

Josuff's photo
Mon 01/05/15 09:44 PM
me <3 happy

Josuff's photo
Mon 01/05/15 09:44 PM
me <3 happy

Josuff's photo
Mon 01/05/15 04:24 AM
lol this is with me too although i am hell young :smile:

Josuff's photo
Mon 01/05/15 04:20 AM
welll this is what i am searching here happy