Community > Posts By > Farid

no photo
Thu 05/16/24 01:53 AM
Click on this link: https://mingle2.com/user/edit_photos, and then delete your photo(s).

no photo
Wed 05/15/24 01:19 PM
Okay "Blondey111", what is your opinion about when human life starts based on biology?
The video you linked to is educational and entertaining. Similar to earthworms, maybe evolution should also have made humans wait longer before having sex another time after the previous hook up :blush:.

no photo
Wed 05/15/24 12:30 AM
Does life begin at conception?

no photo
Wed 05/15/24 12:22 AM
Edited by Farid on Wed 05/15/24 12:23 AM
On the occasion of the 76th anniversary of the Palestinian Nakba (Catastrophe):
The war displaced many Palestinians, but not because Israel kicked them out. Arab leaders removed them, promising that if they left, they could shortly return and share in the plunder after Israel’s defeat.

According to a document produced by the Israeli Defence Forces Intelligence Service in 1948, there were 11 factors which caused the Palestinian exodus, and the first one in order of importance was: direct, hostile Jewish [ Haganah/IDF ] operations against Arab settlements. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causes_of_the_1948_Palestinian_expulsion_and_flight

no photo
Tue 05/14/24 12:53 PM

Suggest you put up more than one photo including eye candy full body shot .. and another that clearly shows your teeth /smile .

I don't think he will, if he can't find one or two that are also 20 years old.
he does have a youthful appearance Farid .. maybe he is blessed with good genes bigsmile waving

"Blondey111",

My inference; which of course can be wrong, is based on his saying:
“My main interests are writing humorous profiles on dating sites.” and “Any applications must have proof of age and not 20 year old photographs.”
Thus it's humorous/sarcastic if his own photo is also 20 years old.

no photo
Tue 05/14/24 07:32 AM

There's a documented case of a Nigerian Princess (an owner of a diamond mine) who married an American Soldier who serves in Syria.

in order to become a US citizen :grin:

Or a Diamond Billionaire?

It depends on their pre- and/or postnuptial agreement. :grin:

no photo
Tue 05/14/24 02:23 AM
Intersex is not the same as transgender, look up the difference.

no photo
Mon 05/13/24 01:09 PM

It is possible to marry a boy of one country with a girl of another country by mingle 2

There's a documented case of a Nigerian Princess (an owner of a diamond mine) who married an American Soldier who serves in Syria.

in order to become a US citizen :grin:

no photo
Sun 05/12/24 09:31 PM

Suggest you put up more than one photo including eye candy full body shot .. and another that clearly shows your teeth /smile .

I don't think he will, if he can't find one or two that are also 20 years old.

no photo
Sat 05/11/24 11:49 PM
@"Bilbo",

How about trying to find an NHS nurse to have a date with?

no photo
Sat 05/11/24 09:34 PM
The "pretty girl" has left the scene, perhaps 2 months ago, and you will be hardpressed to find one here.

no photo
Sat 05/11/24 04:13 AM

Two customers already? Yeow :grin::sweat_smile:

But how can her service be rendered remotely!

no photo
Sat 05/11/24 03:01 AM

I made a mistake in my post and included contacts. How can I edit it please

You initially included your contact in the first post. Then quoted your own post, asking how to edit as if you don't know. You went back to your first post, edited it deleting your contact.
Conclusion: you intentionally left your contact in the quoted post for the purpose of you know what!

no photo
Fri 05/10/24 09:04 AM

Hamas Says It Accepts Gaza ceasefire. Will It Work?

https://youtu.be/t0_tPUqn5C4?si=YluAC_HiRgSwewCA

Highly unlikely there will be a ceasefire in the near future.

If I remember correctly, at the time of checking the link, the video has nothing to do with the assault on Gaza. Now the link says the video is private.

no photo
Fri 05/10/24 02:26 AM

But you have to post to start meaningful conversations, the first step of friendship...

Lucky Draw result winner.. You are been selected for chicken dinner with your meaningful post graduation..:ribbon:
Promoted for next level :smile::thumbsup:
Keep Calm Stay in farm..:wink:

Winner winner chicken dinner~~
was addressed to me, and not to "Jaan Doh", since "TxsGal3333" quoted my own comment. Look up the phrase's meaning in the web.

no photo
Thu 05/09/24 11:37 PM
@"LUNG1954",

A reminder:
Has it not been for the 2003 bungled American military invasion of Iraq, your country would have been most likely under the rule of Saddam's son Uday now.

no photo
Thu 05/09/24 02:52 AM
@"Jaan Doh",

My guess is your post was assessed to be in violation of rule 6.

https://mingle2.com/topic/249655

no photo
Wed 05/08/24 07:20 AM
Do fully clothed cuddling, caressing, smooching... count as sex?

no photo
Mon 05/06/24 11:04 PM

Hamas Says It Accepts Gaza ceasefire. Will It Work?

The crux is under what terms of a ceasefire?

no photo
Mon 05/06/24 01:05 PM

For some time now, whenever I get together with adolescent friends (friends when we were in out 20s) they always shake their head with a look of dismay when the conversation turns to F1...

We all agree his racing skills were supreme in his heyday, but when it comes to his social life and public appearances (like on TV) then he talks a lot of nonsense...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lewis_Hamilton

For example :

1) He stated on BBC television that he had become a vegetarian because of pollution from cows etc (but he races cars which is a contradiction since cars are also cause pollution, and none of cars listed in his collection are electric)

www.planetf1.com/features/lewis-hamilton-car-collection

2) He stored his dogs seed (sperm) in cryogenic storage, but doesn't have any children of his own (lol that one made me laff :joy:)

www.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN1370EG/

So I find myself wondering, if these people (celebrities) who are also (supposedly) role models for children all around world, just giving lip service (without thinking) or whether they're genuine?

Another one Marcus Rashford (footballer), missed training but seen hours earlier partying

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/25550919/marcus-rashford-man-utd-partying-nightclub-ten-hag/

And do you think they are good role models?

I suspect that watching car racing causes some youngsters to be reckless drivers.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6