Community > Posts By > Farid

no photo
Sat 06/01/24 11:05 AM

False: there are 5 sextillion atoms in a drop of water BUT there are at more than 1 septillion stars in the universe and

septillion > sextillion

correct ✓

no photo
Sat 06/01/24 10:59 AM

It becomes science when saying:

Uhm, a joke is a joke (not your cup of tea? it may end up a funny story!) regardless of context.

I don't see how what you wrote is related to my comment. In any case, I didn't say your thread starting post is not suitable for the jokes forum.

no photo
Fri 05/31/24 02:00 PM
How about:

There are more atoms in a single drop of water than stars in the known universe, true or false?

no photo
Fri 05/31/24 11:19 AM
Edited by Farid on Fri 05/31/24 11:56 AM
It becomes science when saying:
There are twice as many hydrogen atoms in a molecule of water as there are stars in the whole solar system.

no photo
Thu 05/30/24 01:10 PM

Farid.. don’t be shy .. say hello to everyone with that beautiful accent bigsmile

Double dare you Farid !!!

I will oblige you Ms. "Blondey:ambulance:", but bookmark this thread page.

no photo
Thu 05/30/24 10:00 AM

But there’s only one star in our
SOLAR SYSTEM

Did you pay attention to the forum title Josh?

no photo
Thu 05/30/24 09:56 AM

Looks wonderful.
I would try it but for the lack of recognizable
measurements/temps ;-)

Soufie - I’m sorry but I post this in the measurements I use. These are grams (kilograms) liters (milliliter).
You can find a conversion factor for the measurements you use.

I think she is just kidding. She can find the recipe given in imperial units on the web, if she wants to.

no photo
Thu 05/30/24 02:22 AM
White chocolate contains cocoa butter, which is an edible fat extracted from the cocoa bean.

no photo
Thu 05/30/24 01:27 AM

I have no idea what you're talking about. What red button? I don't see a red button anywhere.

In a browser, click on:

https://voca.ro/

and you will see the red button.

no photo
Wed 05/29/24 09:34 AM
A failure through no fault of mine is more disappointing than one caused by my own mistake(s).

no photo
Tue 05/28/24 10:40 PM
هل تذكرين عنوان الايميل لحسابك القديم الذي يختلف عن عنوانك الجديد الحالي؟
Do you remember the email address of your old account that is different from your current new email address?

no photo
Tue 05/28/24 12:28 PM
@"Thomas Smith",

Depending on how much tech-savvy your friend is, he may find a way to fix the error from one of the websites listed in:
http://www.google.com/search?q=err_too_many_redirects+chrome

no photo
Tue 05/28/24 11:55 AM
I think it is possible to email support@mingle2.com without logging in.

no photo
Tue 05/28/24 11:51 AM
The Right Wing in Israel feels like being the chosen people par excellence, for whom other rules apply than for everyone else. And woe betide those who dare to offend their narcissism: then a storm of vengeance of immense proportions breaks over the attacker, without measure and without mercy. The sad thing is: wouldn't Israel, with its constant focus on the Holocaust, have a sacred duty to NEVER do anything even remotely similar to others, because they have experienced what it is like to be oppressed? How, since the very beginning of the state of Israel, could they make the Palestinians pay so bitterly for something that others have done to them?

no photo
Tue 05/28/24 04:34 AM
Edited by Farid on Tue 05/28/24 04:35 AM
And if you err, then more often than not, you will not have a second chance.

no photo
Mon 05/27/24 02:02 AM
This person is an erudite on the history of numbers of old coins.

shut jumpy mask

no photo
Sun 05/26/24 09:35 PM

Sperm to worm :wink:

Or:
"Cradle to grave”, “Birth to earth”, “Womb to tomb”, “Lust to dust”

no photo
Sun 05/26/24 06:25 AM

Sperm to worm :wink:

Or:
"Cradle to grave”, “Birth to earth”, “Womb to tomb”, “Lust to dust”

no photo
Sat 05/25/24 12:32 PM
Simply say hi, introduce yourself, and ask her to join you for a cup of coffee or something.

no photo
Sat 05/25/24 12:39 AM
nothing is forever

How about energy or death?