Community > Posts By > luckyaz

luckyaz's photo
Sat 03/09/19 09:52 PM
thank you RockGnome

luckyaz's photo
Sat 03/09/19 09:51 PM
thank you very much for your words of encouragement...

i believe God will do it

luckyaz's photo
Sat 03/09/19 10:44 AM
I want to marry this year,.. i am AA, 30yrs i work and live in Dubai,
any interested lady should inbox me let get to know. am a christian

luckyaz's photo
Tue 02/05/19 12:11 PM

Treat every woman as an individual.

:thumbsup: We're all different... making a general statement of what women want would be pointless because what Sally wants Susie might not want.

Me, aside from things I'd like to have... mostly I just want someone to love who loves me back whole heartedly. To meet a man who is emotionally available and able to be intimate on an emotional level.

very simple and straight to the point,,
please dear inbox me lets have some talk

luckyaz's photo
Tue 02/05/19 12:06 PM
very simple and straight to the point,,
please dear inbox me lets have some talk

luckyaz's photo
Fri 02/01/19 08:13 PM
tell me what u think they want, to me i think all they need is affection

luckyaz's photo
Sun 01/27/19 09:03 PM
Edited by luckyaz on Sun 01/27/19 09:33 PM
am looking out for a responsible and sincere christian woman for a serious relationship{age is just a number}..
anyone in my shoe should indicate les get to know each other...

luckyaz's photo
Sun 01/27/19 08:53 PM

Hi looking for someone special

i can be ur special one

luckyaz's photo
Sun 01/27/19 08:51 PM

I know this may sound ishh...but seriously? From the time I joined this website the men I meet here are mediocre. None is serious about who they say they are or what they want. They all just want to play around...nothing serious. Am an African woman, born again and I love God and Jesus. Am 37years for the record and I really wantto settle and get married but of late its just getting hard. Even among the believers I can't seem to connect with the right one...those that come only want sex or sex pics?! Its just...disheartening...they claim to be born again...am not judging, I just want to understand. Is there any real man who loves Jesus enough to per sue a pure online relationship without all this absurd behavior?? Please help me..
Or maybe am looking in the wrong places...

my dear than for being able to express your self.
its quite unfortunate that you have been into the wrong kind of men in this forum
such people are capable of tarnishing the image of the good men as well..
what is ment for for you God will always bring it to you, so do not compromise or give up, Good christian men still exit and definitely you will get one soon.
i always believe in life of example, everyone is doing it does not mean i must do it too. am not a saint either, i urge you to persevere and pray, God will get you your perfect man.

thanks

lucky

luckyaz's photo
Sun 01/27/19 08:37 PM

Christian men are responsible individuals,would make a good partners and parents..am searching for one too.

you are right my dear.. i am a responsible and good man, so they say, lol
but definitely i can blow my own trumpet....
i am searching for a good christian lady for a relationship that can lead to marriage if God will. i did like to know you

luckyaz's photo
Sun 01/27/19 08:31 PM

Looking for a Pentecostal man

hello daughter of zion,
am a christian with penticostal background... i did like to meet you

luckyaz's photo
Sun 01/27/19 08:27 PM

Hello. I'm new to online dating and I'm looking for a long term REAL relationship with a real man (bots need not apply). I live in Tualatin Oregon, work full time and I am looking for a nice man with similar interests. Please check out my profile and if you like what you see I'd love a message so we can get to know one another.

hello my lovely angel. i am also in need of a real relationship that can lead to marriage if God willing.
am a good and responsible man, so they said.
i would like to meet you

luckyaz's photo
Wed 08/22/18 09:02 AM

New here need a honest person
mmm welcome to the forum. there are many honest ppl here depending on what you want from them

luckyaz's photo
Wed 08/22/18 03:31 AM
'Welcome KITTY You look so beautiful and angelic, I feel like I’d dirty you just by touching you

luckyaz's photo
Wed 08/22/18 03:15 AM
The Law of “**** Yes or No” states that when you want to get involved with someone new, in whatever capacity, they must inspire you to say “**** Yes” in order for you to proceed with them.
in my own case
She said she’s not interested, but she still flirts with me, so what do I need to do to get her?