Community > Posts By > PerroVacunado

PerroVacunado's photo
Tue 05/12/09 09:52 AM
Hey Mingle buddies!

I am totally broke now, I live in Nicaragua, I am a computer engineer here, I am unemployed right now, We have a hard situation here and everyday things tend to get worse, I have an expertise, I can make professional pc maintenance with easy and can explain what I am doing to my friends with simple words, I don't do this all the time because I don't have the resources to mount a big advertisement campaign to gain new clients, I only attend my friends and these "clients" are no more than 10 persons top, as I said, I am broke, I have over two years of working for a brother living in Seattle, he has a computer repair workshop and I help him with remote pc maintenance using remote computer software like Team Viewer, He Charges $85 and up, and people pay this easily, however, I don't get a dime for these kind of work, I do this as a hobby, sometimes my broher give some gift for my services, but no cash, I was thinking of opening my own remote pc maintenance company, I already have all I need: Internet at home, enough experience ( I can say more than my brother which have no more than 4 yers of experience), I have the software, I speak English, I have an USA local phone number given me by a MagicJack device attached to my computer, so, what else do I need? -- Obviously CLIENTS, and a way to charge my fees using paypal or something which I don't have right now, but I will some way or another, so, for all you folks in mingle2, please, Give me your personal opinion, it is possibl to earn a few buck from here just using remote pc software? Is it possible to trust people to pay me remotely after giving my service?.

I study pc maintenance everyday to keep up to date, I study English too, I speak Spanish all the time here, I am able to work at any time at any hour, all I need is a decent work, My fees would be half the average price in the USA.

Would you please give some advices in this matter, I need ideas, any constructive comment will be highly apreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Mario Calero

PerroVacunado's photo
Sat 03/21/09 07:54 AM
Thanks to all this precious community.

By the way, I live in Nicaragua and speak Spanish all the time, I studied English when I was at High School, so my English is a little basic, but I'm happy we are communicating with each other.

have fun

Mario

PerroVacunado's photo
Sat 03/21/09 12:17 AM
Queene123 did it! She disvirged my Inbox, now I have the message, inbox is not empty any more, so my Inbox is working ok, Sorry.

It is true, I said BEG in my post, sorry, I was desperate, I am more relaxed right now,

Thank you, specially Quenne123.drinker

ok.

PerroVacunado's photo
Fri 03/20/09 11:58 PM
Edited by PerroVacunado on Fri 03/20/09 11:59 PM
I did't say the word BEG, but obviously I am desperate for human contact to the point I thought I misconfigured something and that is why I did't get a single reply, maybe I could get tons of answers to this post, but still my inbox is empty, so I ask you to write down a message and be the first one IN MY INBOX, just to see that my inbox is working, no matter if you are woman or man, just looking human contact, feeling kind of lonely down here.

Gracias mis amigos.

Mario

PerroVacunado's photo
Fri 03/20/09 11:37 PM
I am new to mingle, about a month old, have sent dozens of messages to make friends, nobody, I mean, not a single person has sent a one line mesage to say No, nobody, I only have the welcome message from the Mingle2 welcome team, I tried to send a message to myself But there is a filter so that I cannot message to myself, I am a little sad, I don't know if I misconfigured my profile but it is extremely rare that after a month of work, everything writing to may people I still don't get a single reply, so I beg you, just to see if I misconfigured something, please, write to my inbox, send me a little message, please, somebody Disvirge my Inbox please.

I need it to see if I keep up or Quit from this site.

Thank you.

Mario

PerroVacunado's photo
Mon 03/16/09 10:20 AM
Edited by PerroVacunado on Mon 03/16/09 10:49 AM
Okay, I get the idea now, nothin' good is easy, it all takes time, I'll wait, I will keep on writing and searching and giving my hand to anyone willing to take it, no I am not a weak man, I was just kind of confused, but is true that if you get 100 emails a day, you probably would't have time to answer most of them, maybe I've chosen too very good looking girls, the ones that won't reply, they treat us like creeps, so I would try with ramdom people, no matter the picture, after all, I live in Nicaragua, probably I won't get to know anyone at mingle in person, so I would be more practical, just human touch, I don't know, but I have a feeling that I am the only Nicaraguan, living in my country ( not US) that signed up to mingle and keep in contact, so I will stay here, have patience, and wait.

After all, I already get human touch through this post, finaly very good people answered me and make me belief I am still on earth, nor in mars.

Salute my friends.

PerroVacunado's photo
Mon 03/16/09 09:53 AM
Hi there, I write this message from Nicaragua, I speak spanish all the time, write, read and speak English a little, two weeks ago I signed up to mingle2, inmediately I started searching for human contact, I wrote to a dozen women inviting to make friendship, to share some thoughts, but then nothing happened, last saturday I wrote to some girls with the same matter, frienship, but then, nothing happen again, so I question to myself, is it me or my configuration, why is it that I don't get a single reply, could be that I am hispanic, or too much away from U.S. , or maybe I am not hadsome, or my writing is too short or patetic mad , I don't know, I just know that I've checked my email at mingle many times and no answer is the only that I get, so, to find out this, I decided to create this post just to see if this way I get some human contact drinker , sorry if I make mistakes writing this, but spanish is what I speak all the time, ok buddies, have a great day and greetings from la tierra de lagos y volcanes, Nicaracua, if anyone want to practice spanish, I could be the one.:smile: