Community > Posts By > angelsfall2

no photo
Thu 05/28/09 02:41 PM
Ummmm blushing

no photo
Thu 05/28/09 02:36 PM

Wow, I had a lot of e-mails . . . everyone wanted to know HOW BIG IT IS . . . you know . . . my bank account. frustrated huh

Go figure $$$$$$

huh slaphead

no photo
Thu 05/28/09 09:57 AM

profile 1 + 1 for being scottish minus 2 for being a child = 0 :wink:

rofl

no photo
Thu 05/28/09 09:49 AM
The profile was a little slim bud...I would say 1 on the profile and 7 on the cute pic...

no photo
Thu 05/28/09 09:07 AM

There I stand in total wonder

Couldn't piss

but farted like thunder...

This is a men's room correct???

Can't be in a men's BR without poetry...drinker

I think you have used to many gas station bathrooms...laugh

no photo
Thu 05/28/09 09:03 AM

hell i am picky , must be a woman between 35 and 60 , less then 350 # and like being outdoor, as well as not afrade of horses ! oh i for got she should at lest tolerate me !

Well from what I hear there could be quite a few on here that meet that description....I think you might get lucky...laugh

no photo
Thu 05/28/09 08:57 AM

I came in here cause I am bored, and I'd like to say a few things. A friend of mine met her boyfriend of 3 years on the net, and they are living together. I know another couple that met on the net, and it seems to be working. You see success stories on dating sites, so yes it does happen.... A person has every right to be selective and know what they want;however, your not going to find Ms America, Donald Trump clone on here... You have the right to be selective and want the certain qualities that you yearn for in a mate, and try to screen them the best you can, that's what I do. However, your not going to find the perfect man that is Mr. universe, or Ms.America and every single quality you want, and your going to have to decide what things your willing to live without. However, I to have my standards, what I want, it's not a long list, but I want what I want, and I'll just wait till the right man comes along. I agree with Hollymlb, that it is possible to find that special someone on here, but no guaranteee how long it will take to find the person.

My brother found his wife on a dating site...and she is so sweet. They have been happily married for 2 years now...we wont let him trade her in even if he wanted too...lol we adore her.

no photo
Thu 05/28/09 08:50 AM

Where's the gal who is pointing and laughing hysterically?

Or the one with a huge magnifying glass??? spock

rofl

no photo
Thu 05/28/09 08:41 AM

One trick to meet a nice person is to go to a grocery store like Publix.

Have a bunch of boxes of crackers, cans, etc. in your hand. Then when you see a beautiful woman who looks fairly what you expect trip over your own feet and fall into her.

Then say, "I am sorry! I am sorry! My gosh so sorry. I am having such a bad day."

The woman usually helps you pick up the goods.

Make sure you are wearing a nice cologne also so she can smell you while getting up. That helps add to the charm from the goofiness you just paraded on her.

Hopefully no tomato sauce went inbetween her braws. That would ruin the day.

rofl very slick rofl
but otherwise you continue and say, " What can I do to make this good? Perhaps I can offer you a coffee or something."

Make sure you linger with the last sentence and nod your head up and down.

People usually follow directions with that. Try it! Nod you head up and down while you talk and you will see in most cases the other person nodding his or her head up and down also.

So there you go. First date is achieved and maybe the last one if things go out good.

laugh

no photo
Thu 05/28/09 08:37 AM
Wow I need to read more profiles...I didn't know that people specified their preferences to the extent of adding where people worked or didn't work and if they had a tattoe...lol...maybe I should beef my profile up and add some....might get lucky...lol
:wink: