Community > Posts By > ManicTuesday

ManicTuesday's photo
Thu 02/25/10 01:53 PM
No. I haven't heard those words in years :(

ManicTuesday's photo
Mon 02/22/10 02:22 PM
HAHA.. My dog does the same thing. He walks up to me, sits down, then starts moaning and crying. haha... I ask him what he wants and he just puts his head to the sides like he's trying to understand me. Then he just lays his head in my lap looking up at me with his cute yellow eyes and cries some more. Usually I find its either time to eat, he's out of water, or he wants to go for a walk lol...

ManicTuesday's photo
Thu 02/11/10 04:36 PM
There are a few organizations that protect wolves: Defenders of Wildlife website is www.defenders.org. ; The Humane Society was also trying to get people to sign a petition to keep Wolves on the endangered species list but when Bush was in office he allowed the removal of wolves from the list. I am an avid Animal Rights supporter and it honestly hurt me to find out that Bush also allowed wolves to be killed on sight.

ManicTuesday's photo
Fri 10/30/09 09:11 AM
Thanks for the help with my profile, I found my match :)

ManicTuesday's photo
Tue 10/20/09 01:10 PM
Gator76- Your right I do need a picture with a smiling face. I just noticed that I'm not smiling in any of them.

lilith401- Thank you for your advise, I removed that last section lol.. Maybe I was getting a little carried away :tongue:

writer_gurl- Do you think I'm coming off too strong? I'm not really, I think I need to revise some of what I wrote there.

Thank you all for your insight. smooched

ManicTuesday's photo
Tue 10/20/09 12:48 PM
Edited by ManicTuesday on Tue 10/20/09 12:49 PM
Yes TBRich it talks about these issues in all the biographies of famous serial killers such as Jeffrey Dahmer. I must admit this is my second book of the Social Science category, I'm not in school, I'm just intrigued with the thought that someone can become a killer.

tanyaann, thank you for the reference, when I'm done with this book I will check out "Whoever Fights Monsters." I'm really interested in this subject, if you know of any other books please let me know.

Thank You :)

ManicTuesday's photo
Tue 10/20/09 12:07 PM
Pete The Pirate. Really? I hope your joking hahah....

ManicTuesday's photo
Tue 10/20/09 11:49 AM
Has anyone read this book before? I just got it yesterday and I'm half way through it. If your into Social Science or just curious about "The twisted development of innocent children into the world's most sadistic murders" it's a pretty good read, not the best but very interesting. Check it out.

ManicTuesday's photo
Tue 10/20/09 11:21 AM
For some reason guys I like don't talk to me. Let me know if you see anything that could be negative on my profile.