Community > Posts By > Danny C.

Danny C.'s photo
Tue 07/14/20 07:00 PM
Well.....that didn't last too long. He must have been single and nice enough.

Danny C.'s photo
Tue 07/14/20 06:45 AM
Harrisonburg VA.! the friendly city. happy

Danny C.'s photo
Tue 07/14/20 06:42 AM
Hmmmm. Maybe go to your mailbox, click the small box to the left of the sender, go to the bottom of that window and select the delete option.

Danny C.'s photo
Thu 07/09/20 08:01 PM
Sometimes they can be far and few in between. Expand your horizon, enjoy what you do and don't let it bother.

Danny C.'s photo
Thu 07/09/20 01:03 PM
waving We drifted apart and I'm trying to contact you. glasses

Danny C.'s photo
Thu 07/09/20 12:56 PM
Frank, possibly add more to your profile and add a pic or two more...wouldn't hurt.

Danny C.'s photo
Thu 07/09/20 12:53 PM
As noted by the rest of the Dudettes and Dudes, update your profile and think about changing the filters on who can contact you.
I'm sure that we all forgive you for your bluntness.
Move forward and enjoy the site.

Danny C.'s photo
Tue 06/23/20 09:33 AM
Don't worry, be happy. And yes the option to block works every time.

Danny C.'s photo
Sun 06/14/20 09:52 PM

Which one you prefer?

Friends with benefits or friends without benefits?:blush::relaxed:

define "friends"
then ask yourself how many true friends you have
now define "benefits"
can you see that you can have it both ways but separate.
I guess what I'm saying is that giving or receiving benefits doesn't always require friends

Danny C.'s photo
Sat 06/29/19 05:41 AM
If you "fear" you are being negative and that will fed the mind the wrong way. As you fed the body to function with good foods you should try to fed the mind with good thoughts. Water Lily hits the home run by thinking you gain in a relationship and has no fear because her thoughts about being single are positive.

Disclaimer time: I have never met or inter reacted with the above mentioned individual, statements made by me are based upon my opinions and not facts.

Danny C.'s photo
Fri 06/28/19 07:25 AM
Yep pics are displaying on your profile page just fine.

Danny C.'s photo
Fri 06/28/19 06:00 AM
LOL …. just select the "BLOCK" option. Works. every. time.

Danny C.'s photo
Fri 06/28/19 05:54 AM
I agree with Freebird on posting a picture. One of the search options does mention "do not display without a pic". Of course you might read the site rules on pic posting.

Danny C.'s photo
Thu 03/14/19 08:29 PM
Old post dug up from zombie land.

I hope that a lot of you by now have found the BLOCK option.
Make your Mother proud of you and try to be courteous then use the BLOCK option.
Because the world has everyone peeing in everyones Cheerios doesn't mean you should too.
How about just be thoughtful and considerate.

I'll get off my soap box now …..

Danny C.'s photo
Thu 03/14/19 08:18 PM
If you have ever had pneumonia you will understand …… double pneumonia will take you out of this world very quick without aggressive treatment. I was lucky …. just pneumonia with a big dose of sepsis throw in. Been a month since I left the hospital and I'm still not feeling up to it.

Danny C.'s photo
Sun 01/04/15 10:09 PM
Hi guys and Gals!

I can not understand why if you are on this site that you are not able to respond back to a text. It is not like you are known by the sender so why not text back that you are not interested or you are too far away or whatever. Be nice don't be anti social.

Danny C.'s photo
Mon 12/29/14 07:51 AM
If I were you I'd back the camera up a little bit and try that pose again. D.C.