Community > Posts By > Princesstiera

no photo
Sun 12/28/14 04:51 PM

That sounds short but sufficient. I'm not sure if it's that guys don't like to read: just they type of person you want to appeal to.

Don't know how I feel about the personal information warnings at the bottom. Scammers aren't fazed by that. Real people might get paranoid vibes from you. Either way it's fine.

Thank you for that. I'll remove it. I wasn't sure if that was annoying or not. I thought it might be.

no photo
Sun 12/28/14 04:22 PM
Do you think shadow people exist? I haven't experienced them but they say they are paranormal and can physically harm you, but mostly they live off of fear and energy so they try to create fear in you to feed on. They are emotional vampires.

no photo
Sun 12/28/14 04:18 PM
One more thing did you see SNL last night? The sketch about church!? How funny was that? High octane church service hahahah

no photo
Sun 12/28/14 04:09 PM
I saw Night At The Museum it was a cute movie and pretty funny. Especially Ben Stillers cave man character. I wanted to see Into The Woods but it was sold out on Xmas day.

no photo
Fri 12/26/14 05:22 PM

Sorry I can't be of an assistance ... I donated brain before joining an online dating site. I was strongly adviced not to use it or show any brain activity in a dating world as it is not considered an interesting ASSet. Showing abs seems to work better.:-)
Actually, they asked for a heart, but I wasn't willing to give it away. At least not that easily LOL :-)
Perhaps the smartER ones on this site will be more useful ;-)

I really like the part of your brain that you didn't leave behind when you joined an on line dating site. The numb part .....it's quite attractive!blushing

no photo
Fri 12/26/14 05:19 PM
I like the part of your brain that you didn't leave behind after joining an on line dating site...the numb part, it's quite attractive! blushing

no photo
Fri 12/26/14 05:19 PM
That's really heavy...so why do you want to know that?

no photo
Fri 12/26/14 05:09 PM
Chocolates, pistachios, prime rib, horseradish sauce, coke zero and cinnamon buns...beat that

no photo
Fri 12/26/14 05:04 PM
Hey Baby It's Cold Out Here..I think Dean Martin sang that with a martini in his hand for Christmas. :banana:

no photo
Fri 12/26/14 04:40 PM
Edited by Princesstiera on Fri 12/26/14 04:42 PM
Rollypollytears

no photo
Fri 12/26/14 04:26 PM
I understand that men don't like reading lengthy oratories so do you think this captures a unique type of women?

no photo
Fri 12/26/14 03:34 PM
I'm wearing my new pink panther PJs. My hairs a mess. I have been waiting all day to go to sleep because I don't take naps.

no photo
Fri 12/26/14 03:30 PM
Thank you for your advice. Do they ask for your email? I have had that happen.

no photo
Fri 12/26/14 03:28 PM
Yes it s true a peaceful day to do anything is very nice. Thanks for reminding me

no photo
Fri 12/26/14 02:45 PM
Edited by Princesstiera on Fri 12/26/14 02:46 PM
I'm right here, right now and it's the day after Christmas. Kind of let down. Friends are gone family is gone and I would like to talk so I set up this profile just recently. Send me a note and I will respond. tears