Community > Posts By > Take_Five

no photo
Fri 04/03/09 05:04 PM
I've edited it a few times the last 2 weeks and I've gotten a lot more responses but I think I can do better. My friends think it's good. Maybe I should take down the terrorist/drug dealing/pedifile pic, lol.

no photo
Fri 04/03/09 04:47 PM
I don't think it's that bad. what I hate is when people put too little or vague information in their profile. All I can suggest is maybe combining your interests in the 4th paragraph with the sixth.

If you don't mind me asking, I'm don't think your racist or anything crazy like that but why are you closing yourself off from everyone but asians? What do you not like about everyone else?

no photo
Fri 04/03/09 04:26 PM
LOL, I hate it when that happens, jk.

no photo
Fri 04/03/09 04:17 PM
Edited by Take_Five on Fri 04/03/09 04:19 PM
I hate posting my pictures. This is the first site I've ever bothered posting it on. I've always hated posting it because it's funny how small the world is. You may have a high visibility occupation where you don't want people to recognize who you are or that you've tried this sort of thing. Even if someone posts a pic of themself, how do you know it's real? They could easily go onto photo bucket or facebook and start stealing pics (someone did it to me once). I got to the point where I said screw it. If they want it that bad, they'll find a way. If you really want to prove it's them in the photo, take the proof of life approach. What bugs me are people who post profiles with little or no information about their personality. Come on people. If you post no info about yourself, what's the difference between this and going out to a real place and meeting people? How many times have you been out on a date with an attractive person and you were disappointed by how boring or self absorbed they were?

One other thing I learned is that you'll get more responses if you post a pic, regardless of how you look.