shenadra's photo
Thu 12/27/07 08:42 AM
It's snowing like hell here too....:cry:

shenadra's photo
Tue 12/25/07 04:09 PM
Merry Christmas Canada:heart: flowerforyou

shenadra's photo
Sat 12/22/07 06:22 PM
Merry Christmas to all my JSH friends....flowerforyou flowerforyou and to those I don't know....

HI!!!!!drinker drinker

shenadra's photo
Tue 12/18/07 01:11 PM
Good Afternoon, everyone!! How is everyone today>??flowerforyou flowerforyou

shenadra's photo
Sun 12/16/07 03:18 PM
Is anyone here tonight???? drinker *throws lots of logs on the fire* BBRRRRRRRRRR....It's cold out there....

shenadra's photo
Sun 12/16/07 03:12 PM
Hey Hey Hey....It's Greyhound...How are you??? I have missed talking with you....
It's damn cold out there today....Like Grey said, it has been snowing and blowing all day long....I am also from Toronto...I think everyone moved somewhere warmer...LOL...laugh

shenadra's photo
Sat 12/15/07 04:38 PM
LOL...Sorry, Kid...When you were playing with tools, I was busy playing with Barbies....Not much interest in tools, other than knowing the proper name for most of them....:wink:

shenadra's photo
Sat 12/15/07 04:34 PM
ya, winter really gets a person down...It is so cold out today, and it is snowing.

I want summmmmmmmmmerrrrrrrrrrrrr......sad sad sad

shenadra's photo
Sat 12/15/07 04:13 PM
Here, here...

Kid, pass me one as well, please...drinker drinker

Thought I missed everyone this evening...

How are you?

Hi EarthSprite, How are you?flowerforyou flowerforyou

shenadra's photo
Sat 12/15/07 04:10 PM
HAHAHA, Well, my worst,(and best moment) has been last week so far...My daughter and I had a very good heart to heart...
She told me I may end up being a grandmother....*bites her nails*

No matter the outcome, I will be happy. It was one of the best moments I have had with her...flowerforyou happy

shenadra's photo
Sat 12/15/07 03:58 PM
Sheesh, I always miss everyone...Doesn't anyone ever come on at night anymore???? Well, miss ya all...

Have a good day everyone, I will leave another message tomorrow evening....flowerforyou flowerforyou

shenadra's photo
Wed 12/12/07 03:14 PM
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((LAMOM))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

:heart: Congratulations...Looks like I came back just in time....flowerforyou flowerforyou

Missed you a ton!!!!!!flowerforyou

shenadra's photo
Wed 12/12/07 03:11 PM
TTO, where were you all day...LOL, I was all over the city, and It was gorgeous out...Not cold at all...I wore a sweater today. No need for a winter coat...laugh laugh Anyway, I will stop teasing you now...

Hi to everyone around this evening. drinker

shenadra's photo
Wed 12/12/07 03:00 PM
Thanks everyone...I read all of the posts after mine. Alot of them helped.flowerforyou I am feeling better today, but the sun was out,so that did help alot.
I stayed out all day, and hopefully I can stay happy for a few days.
Thanks Jeff..I will keep that in mind...flowerforyou
I plan on getting some Broad Spectrum Light Bulbs. That should help alot.

shenadra's photo
Tue 12/11/07 06:02 PM
My depression is getting worse lately. I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this. The weather plays a huge part in the way that I feel, and I have noticed that in the last month, I have been severely depressed.
I don't know how to pull myself out of my depression. I have been taking my medications properly, but it seems that nothing is making this better.
Does anyone have any suggestions??

shenadra's photo
Fri 12/07/07 10:06 PM
Hi to everyone here...Missed all my friends...
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

shenadra's photo
Fri 12/07/07 04:29 PM
That was funny...And somewhat accurate...LOL...

shenadra's photo
Fri 12/07/07 04:22 PM
After reading about all that food, I am starving now, Tom....What's for dinner???:wink:

shenadra's photo
Thu 12/06/07 05:14 PM
Congratulations, Shadowflowerforyou flowerforyou Yes, It does get better....laugh laugh

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25