Community > Posts By > Rob717

Rob717's photo
Mon 07/12/10 07:19 PM
*The Rapture of the Church is God’s fulfillment of His Word that Jesus Christ will resurrect the dead and raise the living to His Father’s House. He gave His word that we would be with Him forever in Heaven. His promise was made for all of you, who in faith, received, with trust, His fulfillment of His Word. Jesus Christ die for our sins, and rose from the dead on the third day, as our Lord and Savor. And, as fulfillment of His Word, Jesus Christ will, come for His Children. The mark on His calendar, is the mark placed by God Himself for the Rapture of His Church, and His Second Coming. I believe, and hope, that the time for His Rapture of His Children is soon, and may even be today.

What do you think will happen during the unleashing of the “Tribulation”, the time of trouble upon the world? What would you do if you were left behind and had to live thru the Tribulation?

My question for each of you:

"What would you Leave
Behind For Those who are
Left Behind?"

*from Book being written by Observation entitles "Unlashed"

Rob717's photo
Sun 06/06/10 12:17 PM
Edited by Rob717 on Sun 06/06/10 12:23 PM
Look around you, look in your back yard, down the street, or where ever you are. Then tell me you need proof if their is a God. Consider all your defining moments you had, or will have, in your life. Did not many of your decision define who you are? All by accident? I think not. The question I have, "Who do you Trust". Can you really trust what the Bible says about God and all His children? The past reflects that the Bible, and what it has to say, to have been proven accuracy. Even when it alludes to science, or predicts the future. Did the writers of the Bible know what they were writing about? Yes, because of the impact the Bible has had on society as a whole. In God Name, and With His Love, I pray you find the Cross. Don't miss the Cross

Rob717's photo
Sun 06/06/10 11:52 AM
Are you lonely for that speical one--are you looking to start over, yet not sure how, where, or with who-- We are special, yet we are missing that speical person, who can become a special part of our life. A special one who can and will bring life back to you. It is hard to imagine going thought life without a special someone. But, I know God's plan is working for us. That special someone may be there if it is in God's plan.

What is your thinking, offering your relief and comfort, when life seems to much to bear. Share some thoughts. "When we share another's burden, we display God's love and care. Offering relief and comfort, when life seems to much to bear." sper.

Observation