Community > Posts By > spahnie63

spahnie63's photo
Thu 03/12/15 03:02 PM
Hello mynames. Mike you are right abt knowing a friend. From a boy friend or a lover.if you like what youre hearing but u know he or she. Isnt in your league or vice versa thats where being a friend comes in.uour help advice whatever is wanted but nobody loses much if it foesnt work out,yr advice thst is.i canthinkof women who are nice talking to whatever but i know its no in the vards for reasons of age she has a boyfriend etc but she knows youre better at travel stuff than her boy friend is.also she knows the limits like you do.anyway great when i see her but i know thays all it is.she helps me too so it works fine mike

spahnie63's photo
Wed 03/11/15 12:55 PM
My names mike,romeo,ill be glad to help if i van. First figure out what youll tolerate. And what you wont.two,dont move too quickly bc you reallly dont know how quicklyshed like to commit or whatever,third,watch for cues ie she puts u off a lot etc.know roughly how her life is is it really wild predictable whatever.you can ask her to explain herselfcyou know this isnt high school you know.btw what do you mean it falls apart suddenlyif she cant or wont explain that then you dont know who she is in the first place.know eho you are and what it might be like if youceven moved in let alone serious with bells in the background. Anywaycive had that several times so its not rare anyway. Mike

spahnie63's photo
Tue 03/10/15 04:23 PM
Hi if youre younger and like the idea of a younger early fifties guy let me know.stop by my profile and hit me bsck. Mike

spahnie63's photo
Tue 03/10/15 04:16 PM
Hey every so often lesbians want a man so ive noticed,ive met one or twomyself,its the nonphysical parts some lesbians feel they wont risk,ie.getting dumped a lot etc i really look at being lesbian isusually a choice not a trait or hereditary condition.ive never wanted a man but a lesbian wouldnt be out of the question.what the poster said about visitation has plenty of merit to it. Mike

spahnie63's photo
Thu 02/19/15 02:20 PM
Ofcourse attimes you see men and women together so you atleast like the idea of seeing what youremissing.i would beinterestef and im straight myself. Heysend me anemail im mike dont b a stranger