Community > Posts By > Britelitez

Britelitez's photo
Tue 12/02/14 10:40 PM
My x has a chihuahua boy I tell u that dog wud bark if he heard a pin drop on the floor... Non stop barking the tenants upstairs were contently complaining about it. But hey how in the --- can u keep a chihuahua from barking unless u mussle him but me personally I think to do that is cruelty... What can I say after all they r dog an it's in there nature to bark... At least ur safe cz whatever passed by u'd know about it... Heads up chihuahua on arlet. biggrin biggrin biggrin rofl

Britelitez's photo
Tue 12/02/14 10:23 PM
slaphead biggrin

Britelitez's photo
Tue 12/02/14 09:35 PM
Edited by Britelitez on Tue 12/02/14 09:58 PM
They always say that there r 2 things that we shud never debate, argue or discuss about,, an its religion & politics... "Y" cuz everyone have their own opinions & beliefs.. I honestly have to agree with that, Cuz no one on the face of this earth will ever come to an agreement cz we all believe what we truely believe in our heart & that's ok, we just have to learn to agree to disagree & respect other ppls beliefs & opinions.. I personally think that there is just 1 "GOD" & it's that same GOD for all religions.. The bible says the kingdom is within us "right" so whatever it is that we truely believe within our hearts & soul is not to be judge but only by the one who created us all our GOD in heaven... And the day will come where we will know the true mean to it all.. & the only one we will have to answer is to our beloved GOD in heaven... Until then & only then we all have the right to believe what we want to believe & if it make u feel good of what u believe in,, then never let anyone ever tell u otherwise & continue to believe what's really in ur heart, live life to the fulliest,,be happy that the day will come & we will all c GOD & know the true meaning to All.. Until then... May God bless everyone..

Britelitez's photo
Tue 12/02/14 09:00 PM
My heart goes out to you....Will be on that list of prayer!!! God bless!!!!

Britelitez's photo
Tue 12/02/14 08:35 PM
Edited by Britelitez on Tue 12/02/14 08:36 PM
My Goldie "cat" was a boxer. All u had to say was "fight Goldie fight" & she wud put them up just like a boxer & fight...laugh

Britelitez's photo
Tue 12/02/14 08:32 PM
My Goldie "cat" wud sleep with me every nite & if I didn't have my arm around the way "SHE" wanted she lash at me & hit me. Then come rite back & try it again until she'd have it her way...rofl

Britelitez's photo
Tue 12/02/14 08:15 PM
Can't stand ppls that
Abuse abuse they shud all be locked up, animals also have a heart just like we do & they tend to give u the same Luv u give to them if not much more, I saw this story about an elephant that die became the trainer that cared for it left it alone to go to a wedding.. It wudn't eat or anything just cuz it missed her that much it broke my heart... It goes to also show us just how much an animal can luv a human being & to know that ppls out there abuse animals it's just an unforgivable crime to say the least & there shud be extreme consequences for all animal abusers... Did any one c that gorilla that was really heart broken when they told him Robbin William die.. I have the posting I just don't know how to put it up here. But u can find it on YouTube.. that alone goes to show us the heart these animal have. Not only do they have a heart they also have a very functional brain,,, the only thing that's truely missing is the speech otherwise they'd b just like us in everyway but their looks... Pls take stand on behave of all animals..cz I don't think there's an animal that won't put a smile on anyone face even if it's for a spit second.

Britelitez's photo
Tue 12/02/14 07:19 PM
Someone lost their headshocked

Britelitez's photo
Tue 12/02/14 07:08 PM
Not necessarily,, but everyone has the right to their own opinion,, that's what life's about... but thanks,,happy holidays to all!!!!! drinks :banana: rofl drinks

Britelitez's photo
Tue 12/02/14 08:05 AM
Edited by Britelitez on Tue 12/02/14 08:07 AM
surprisedscared

Britelitez's photo
Tue 12/02/14 08:05 AM
Wud'nt get caught by that dogshocked

Britelitez's photo
Tue 12/02/14 07:30 AM
Guess that's right

Britelitez's photo
Tue 12/02/14 07:14 AM
Animal luver here I have ferrets

Britelitez's photo
Tue 12/02/14 07:09 AM
Yoooo this is tooo freaken cuteeeee!!!!!

Britelitez's photo
Tue 12/02/14 07:08 AM
Edited by Britelitez on Tue 12/02/14 07:52 AM
Cuz u just don't know what's gonna come out there mouthhappy it can make u happy,laugh sad,ohwell Angry frustrated or madgrumble rant But I know 1 thg some kinda emotion gonna come out of u....Banana: banana: rofl waving

Britelitez's photo
Tue 12/02/14 07:07 AM
Mine I'm still trying to remember... Guess it wasn't that gr8...:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: