Community > Posts By > aygee

aygee's photo
Mon 03/02/09 01:19 PM
Fried chicken is a black person's favorite food....excuse me I'm a health freak I like mine grilled or baked!

aygee's photo
Mon 03/02/09 01:01 PM
i never did an intro so whats up!

aygee's photo
Mon 03/02/09 12:57 PM
That I called you 'sir' or 'ma'am?'

for real for real this ole bitty got mad at me for calling her ma'am!

all huffy and haughty like, "And you don't hafta call me ma'am I'm not that old."

I shook it off lawd help me but every bone in my body wanted to say, "yes you is bish!"

I had told the lady a few weeks earlier that I went to military HS and the Air Force so don't pay it any mind...I was just trying to be respectful.

Now if i came in to work saying, "Yo, yo, yo" and calling all the women "sweetheart, baby, and honey" I'd be a ghetto embarassment and such....and I can't call people sir or ma'am without ppl getting all bent outta shape.

lol....can't win for losing today.

aygee's photo
Mon 03/02/09 12:52 PM

I think my first post was "Hi I'm new" lol

i aint new i been here since just say hi i just started using the messageboard on here

aygee's photo
Mon 03/02/09 12:51 PM
thanks alot lady

aygee's photo
Mon 03/02/09 12:34 PM
http://bellman-ag.blogspot.com/

Its Friday and my first blog! So last night i find myself in WOODIES, a little sports bar in Escondido. I get there with a few of the fellas around 10 o'clock and by 11 i am hammered! Before i know it there's a nice crowd and everybody is feeling good. I take advantage of the 2 dollar drinks before midnight and fill my whole table up with ADIOS MUTHA****AS!! Then i scan the dance floor looking for a few potentials to groove with, i start dancing with this female and i sit down and she just starts giving me a lap dance AWESOME!but she starts to get wild and bounce on my ****, and i start to get a whif of ***** funk! Not a fishy smell, but a musty smell like she came straight from working out or a track meet. Lucky the alcohol was telling my mind (ignore the funk and grab and feel on any part of her body that lets you feel on). So thats over and i get up to hit the bar, and i'm almost off the dance floor and i'm getting sandwiched by this fat chick and her anorexic friend, luckily alcohol makes me friendly. I'm finally at the bar and i forget what i went there for and just head back to the main area of the dance floor. At this point i get in my liquid courage mingle-say what the **** i wanna say mode, and *****es love it. (THANKS FOR MY KUNTRY TEXAN ACCENT) i collect a few numbers and dance some more, the club closes. And i left with potential clients, but it sucks waking up the next morning and sending text like this:

(Sorry if i woke you up, but i am trying to put a name to this number hit me back sexy)

i cant remember the name how can i remember if she's sexy? but **** it they always reply with their name and a LOL!!

2 Next