Community > Posts By > Lionheart04

Lionheart04's photo
Tue 09/01/15 10:50 PM

Well I can not talk for all the girls,but I can talk for myself.
But the mind games starts when we do not feel appreciate it enough
So just think about this (just my personal opinion please do not get offended)....Woman...were Daddy's little girl, the princess of the house, the gorgeous girl, whatever, then we are living a world where we had been appreciated, admired etc. Then we meet a guy who seems to be in love with us, who is charming, cute, funny whatever, then we get exciting, we even find this guy so alike with Dad or uncles, or cousins etc, so then we start having a relationship with this guy and all what we have left after a time, is someone who is not the same guy we met from the beginning, (I am not saying men does not go through with same kind of circumstances) anyways, the little girl is not feeling the same so she starts to call his attention, now in men mind is like, ohh she is trying to manipulate me or playing games etc, and the real true is that each woman wants, wishes, desires to be loved the way she wants to be loved!....now the man just have to ask one question....How do you dream to be love....and that is it!!
of course...Your option would be...take it or leave it.
I have said!!!!

Appreciated your view.Very good

Lionheart04's photo
Tue 09/01/15 10:46 PM

" all I want is a good woman who will cook , clean and take care of me"

ya uh you had that already
that was your mama bigsmile

You did same with your mama or what??

Lionheart04's photo
Tue 09/01/15 10:41 PM

its not about acceptance it's a women's intuition to change her mind And they do that a lot

Completely agree to your view

Lionheart04's photo
Tue 09/01/15 10:39 PM
It depends on genuine people.
And your choice of partner.
Most important is to identify scammers.

Lionheart04's photo
Thu 08/20/15 12:47 PM

Lion, that's your first mistake thinking you are going to seduce them into doing something they don't want to do. It sounds like you don't have what they want or your are not presenting it to them correctly.

My thought is the mature woman doesn't want seduced, doesn't want a flash in the pan, etc. They want a partner they can trust.

Agree but reverse is also true...... Some woman likes attention of younger one....we call it as seduction or not? Some woman loves to seduce young handsome guys...
Lots of woman dont admit it but subconsciously they do it....

Lionheart04's photo
Thu 08/20/15 12:37 PM

I need someone that will love me and i will do the same i have no problem with age or religion, but all i need is true love, i live in Hyderabad India, please any interested female call me or send me an email...

You need intimacy in relationship to get true love

Intimacy leads to attachment. It creates closeness and connectedness. We call this process becoming bonded with another person. Intimacy grows first by spending much time with another person. Then it grows deeper by sharing with one another every aspect of our lives. Intimacy is built on trust and safety. If you cannot trust and feel safe with a person then intimacy disappears and will degenerate into distrust and suspicion.

Lionheart04's photo
Thu 08/20/15 12:32 PM

Older women know what they want in a relationship, and aren’t afraid to speak their minds. They’re confident, self-sufficient, and reach their sexual peak long after men their age have passed theirs. So, how do you seduce one of these irresistible women?
You don't we are past the age of being seduced...laugh

Never too old to be seduced by charms

Lionheart04's photo
Thu 08/20/15 12:27 PM
Hardik

Hahahahaha......

Lionheart04's photo
Thu 08/20/15 12:21 PM
Older women know what they want in a relationship, and aren’t afraid to speak their minds. They’re confident, self-sufficient, and reach their sexual peak long after men their age have passed theirs. So, how do you seduce one of these irresistible women?

Lionheart04's photo
Wed 08/12/15 02:02 PM
Yeah probably that may be a reason but she want to undergo breast enlargement surgery
Just to increase attractiveness of her body.

Lionheart04's photo
Wed 08/12/15 01:54 PM
Few days back, I met one girl who wants to enlarge her breast.
Why it is so important to enlarge breast.

Lionheart04's photo
Wed 08/12/15 01:35 PM
Why not..... Talking sexy n dirty things always gives extra pleasure......