Community > Posts By > bfriends4now

bfriends4now's photo
Sat 07/11/09 10:06 AM
Guys, woman are so hard to figure out, especially when they are older [so it would seem to me]. At least you had fun for three months with her. With the last woman I met here, we had three dates, and then silence from her. She is beautiful, ladylike, and intelligent [not at all affectionate though] and from the end of the first date on I said to myself "why am I doing this??" I seem to doubt that I will ever find a woman to love and have a real relationship again.

bfriends4now's photo
Sun 04/26/09 06:42 AM
there as been nothing physical!!!!!!! It's been all emotional, heartfelt, and honest - - telling her she is so lovely and how much I enjoy her company, bringing her flowers, insisting on opening the car door for her. Her brain has been addressed properly. I know nothing about her bra, just wish I knew a little bit about her gorgeous lips.

bfriends4now's photo
Sat 04/25/09 08:30 PM
being "alone" and being "lonely", as I quote from here, to me are about the same. This is a rare Saturday at 11 PM when I am not out somewhere in this fabulous city. I am sure next weekend i will be out for fun.

bfriends4now's photo
Sat 04/25/09 02:47 PM
"learning to see an imperfect person perfectly"

Well, I suppose the women I have been out with lately need vision exams.

bfriends4now's photo
Sat 04/25/09 02:41 PM
extraordiary ain't done me much good lately. Scared to death of being alone.:cry:

bfriends4now's photo
Sat 04/25/09 10:26 AM
Loyal. thanx. the kind of person I will be next to in the future is strongly considered from the moment we meet. The shapely woman has very!!!!!!!!!!!!! good character, so i believe. There was something quirky about the second, it troubles me a bit, i am leery.

There seems the chase doesnt get far due to roadblocks.

bfriends4now's photo
Sat 04/25/09 09:48 AM
Thanks Meg and Tess:smile: :smile: :smile: !!

Eveyday I kiss her photo. And everytime we speak I tell her that I will think of her and rememeber how much I love her every day for the rest of my life. :wink: Tom

bfriends4now's photo
Sat 04/25/09 09:40 AM
Edited by bfriends4now on Sat 04/25/09 10:19 AM
Duck, OK I have a bit of a gut, but not to the point where i would not fit inside a blimp hanger. Standard is the same for women, I'll take the second with the big keester, but we guys all know we in the back of our minds want a woman like the first one with a perfect bod. What you want ain't usually whay you get!!!! Can deal with that.

bfriends4now's photo
Sat 04/25/09 09:32 AM
Edited by bfriends4now on Sat 04/25/09 09:36 AM
FadeTuBlack, i sure!!!! could kiss you, but i am too old for you.

2BRich, where do i go??

Tiger, you are right, she may be worth the wait, and you havent even seen her picture

bfriends4now's photo
Sat 04/25/09 09:24 AM
Edited by bfriends4now on Sat 04/25/09 09:30 AM
Thanks SKPG,

"outkicking your coverage" =s out of my league. Yes

There are a lot woman who love the dining and drinks, but have no feelings for the guy who pays. To me, a bit of a smooch on the lips would mean she cares for me and not just the $$ I spend on her. And it doensnt mean that it is expected as a prelude to sex.

Oh, and last night, with the second woman. A beautiful face and I let her know I felt that way, and that i wanted to see her again. The weight situation would not hinder me. You are right, I am fat too, i use to skinny. I really!!!!!!! wanted to kiss her as well.
I think I am seen as very positve by women I meet.

bfriends4now's photo
Sat 04/25/09 08:26 AM
Edited by bfriends4now on Sat 04/25/09 08:28 AM
When I was my 20's forever ago, I would meet a woman, we would hit it off, have fun and kiss!!!!!!!!!! What is going on now?????

Three weeks ago I met a woman on another dating site. After a glass of wine first when we met we have been out to nice restuarants and nightspots for live music twice, and then had a picnic and a great day at a park.

She is from S.America, age 59, a beauty consultant, stunningly beautiful, perfect light complected flawless glowing skin and very nice hair style/medium brown color, perfect teeth, beautiful eyes, legs, and incredible shape. A size 4, 5'2" 122 pounds. Maybe one pound of fat!!!! - - at 59, what a miracle!!!!! Her clothes are so elegant and appealing to the eye, certainly from Macy's not Walmart. Sweet, friendly, not crazy or wierd, a good mom, considerate, a bit quiet.

She told me before we met that she meets guys on line and they soon want to go to bed with her. I told her then that I would refrain. Dont ask me how, each time we've been together she wears a revealing top, she has cleavage the size of the Grand Canyon. How much more restraint can I show??

All i have gotten is kisses on the cheek. I wouldnt expect a big wet one with tongue at first. I made mention of this to her a bit that I'd like a little kiss. I told her I would still go along with no kissing four days ago. It seems its a problem for her [like I shouldnt expect a kiss.} For me the problem is I want to kiss her so damn bad. She has not returned my call since.

OK I know I am "outkicking my coverage" with her, just look at my photo, you'll see why.

Yesterday I met another woman on a computer date. Not as good looking as the first and a weight problem. I was still very positive and welcoming with her, we chatted well. But still no kiss.

I know there was concern about kissing and anything!!!!! when the AIDS epidemic was found to involve heteros, but that was 20 years ago. What they hell is going on now?????????

bfriends4now's photo
Sat 04/25/09 07:51 AM
I sure wish I had a friendly, willing woman to make out with!! Do I miss it!! I probably would behave and not try to touch the goods.

bfriends4now's photo
Sat 04/25/09 07:43 AM
Seven years ago, a year after my long marraige ended, I fell in love with a wonderful woman. The relationship was rocky at times, but the majority of the time it was fabulous!!! Three years ago she moved back to Buenos AIres, her birthplace. We are still close, we talk a lot, she is here once a year. I still love her, but more like a sister now. I will always love her. Love has no end.

bfriends4now's photo
Mon 04/13/09 07:37 PM
Great photo of Parasite Hilton!!!

bfriends4now's photo
Thu 04/05/07 09:18 AM
Sexxie,

with those beautiful accessories in the pics, have you found a guy
within 50 miles yet??

bfriends4now's photo
Wed 03/28/07 02:21 PM
Pot should be legal, wish I had some. has been a long time since about
1976!! It did not harm me.

bfriends4now's photo
Mon 03/26/07 01:13 PM
jeannie, may I come over and fondle?

sushi, could I watch you take it off??

bfriends4now's photo
Sat 03/24/07 08:21 AM
child = childlike

bfriends4now's photo
Thu 03/22/07 08:17 AM
Texas, you remember "Love Land" ??

Lili, "Little Bitty Pretty One" was by Thurston Harrison, not the
Drifters.

We don't do AC-DC here, please.

"Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weenie Polka Dot Bikini" was by Brian Hyland.

bfriends4now's photo
Wed 03/21/07 08:59 AM
No, 1968 was right before acid rock.

"Love Land" by Charles Watts and the 103rd Street Rythym Band, form
L.A., circa '67, was about 15 years ago or so the most sought after [and
expensive] oldie you could buy on a 45. graet tune, found it later on
Napster.

Previous 1