Community > Posts By > TattooedFA

TattooedFA's photo
Sun 02/22/09 08:12 PM
Edited by TattooedFA on Sun 02/22/09 08:13 PM
You seem a bit vague in what you are looking for when you say alternative. I saw the choices and understand that they are examples but why do you wish them to shout out. You questioned whether you are the only one but you failed to specify one of what?
I am an openly Bi-Sexual male who openly enjoys really fat women but I dont know if that is the type of alternative you are looking for. If it is I would love to chat on a get to know you basis.
TattooedFA

TattooedFA's photo
Sun 02/22/09 08:06 PM
Leavenworth Kansas here, however I did live in Kansas City on the Kansas side for a number of years and still travel there relatively often.

TattooedFA's photo
Sun 02/22/09 08:03 PM
Strange how you just moved here, I've lived here for going on close to 15 years and we both just need someone to talk to and do things with. I don't party, have few interests outside of work and home,and although I love to go out and "do things" I find that it's not much fun to do things alone. Seems like its just plain difficult to meet people socially when there just isnt much incentive to go out alone, or funds to do much. I am 40 Male and starting over yet again, this time from scratch. I am free to chat or, if thats too foreward, to email and get to know each other a bit if you are interested. I live and work in Leavenworth. But have lived in Kansas City for a number of years before moving here to be closer to work. I look foreward to a reply even if it is that you aren't interested for whatever reason you choose so that I will know where I stand.
TattooedFA