Community > Posts By > treyplay

treyplay's photo
Mon 05/04/09 04:00 PM
I have looked high and wide for that person but have yet to find her I am full time in college and I work 2 jobs I really do not have the chance to go out searching because I am normally busy. Yet that doesn't stop the loneliness that I experience. Most of the women that I have met are either not serious or are in a bad relationship that they want to exit but poses too many obstacle to make a difference in there lives when they still have a man which I don't get involved with women already involved. I hear people all the time say (be patient )ok but after patients is drawn to the limit do you ever find yourself asking what is wrong with me I do and I ask people the same question what is wrong with me that a good looking woman that wants something out of life will not try and hit on me.
Can I get a little help here? I know that there is someone for everyone so where are you honey?

treyplay's photo
Sun 05/03/09 03:24 PM
Well I have a question for you Because you are the only one that has mentioned it thus far. When you see someone that is not of your ethnic origin how do you define them if you do not know them? The guy there or the woman there or the white guy Black guy or what? Nothing personal but we all do it I have no hangups period and I love there racial difference between us because you offer a different point of view because of your race and environment that you were raised in and everyone in the same does as well. My point in using this terminology was merely make people more aware of the subject content dealing with the significant racial compatibility where women of the opposite race seem to deal better with the thuggish mentality rather than an educated Black man. Point taken and for your beautiful delicate ears I will try and refrain from using such explicit language as race.
Thanks

treyplay's photo
Sun 05/03/09 03:17 PM
well auburn what do you mean when you say that you were not aware that they do. Let me remind you that this does not apply to all women who are white but there are the majority that do and your friend may be in the minority. I live in Pensacola Florida and have lived in tampa and Orlando these are definitely the scenarios that we are dealing with in these places. Thanks for your response

treyplay's photo
Sun 05/03/09 03:12 PM
Thank you for your feedback because it really helps when people can be honest and open to the real issues in our society. I for one am open and seeking the person who I can mesh with in a diverse world where my ideas and ambitions can blossom while with that person. The thuggish mentality is in every race culture and society where we as men believe that being rougher and tougher than the next is supreme. Do not get me wrong all men have this trait but some of us have a hold onto our egos where we exhibit it in only sports hunting or other like in the bed !:tongue: But we have that tendency what I am saying in referring to the thuggish is the guys that want to sit in the hood everyday doing nothing to better themselves or society. I went through that stage when I was a teen and I am glad that I have a good mother that taght me right when I was younger even though I did not always adhere to it but to see women go for these men when I am out here busting my chops to finish my education and enable myself to support a family that I may never have seems to be discouraging at best not that that is the only reason I or any other man gets his education but it is apart of the equation. So thank you on behalf of all the Gentlemanly Black Men for your candor and honesty

treyplay's photo
Sun 05/03/09 02:57 PM
Thanks for the insight because there made me see things in a way thate things in your answer that were right on the money I believe that there are alot of things that we look for in life and want them so bad that we forget ourselves in the midst of looking and my problem has been me and looking for the right one close to me. I am not willing to go through a long distance relationship again and I cannot pickup and move when I am established here in college trying to get another degree and working two jobs at the same time but being lonely somehow finds a place in there and a long distance thing will not work therefore it is difficult. I thank you all for your wisdom and hope that we all some day find that which makes us complete.

treyplay's photo
Sat 05/02/09 02:51 PM
I must say that I am one of the few black men that have gone outside of the racial boundaries to find love. Not that I do not think that black women have what it takes to make me happy however, I have been experiencing more than normal problems with the racial mentality.
I find that each racial origin of people has a distinct character trait no matter what environment that they grow up in their is always a similar trait that presents itself and there is one that I find attractive in Caucasian women. Yet for some obvious reason only most white women go for the thuggish abusive black men maybe I am wrong but as an astute observer I have found that those are the few relations that I have had the opportunity to observe. Why is it that the majority of white women refuse to venture outside of their race in order to see if it will work? I do not believe or hope that in 2009 there are still racial feelings of contempt between our cultures and race! Let me know someone please

treyplay's photo
Sat 05/02/09 02:16 PM
Edited by treyplay on Sat 05/02/09 02:17 PM
My Question has seem to always go un answered because here I am a single man looking for a woman that wants a man that is going to treat her like a woman. I am not a slacker nor am I one of those men who becomes so insecure that he treats a woman like a possession. There are many other men in Pensacola such as myself who are working and getting a higher degree of education in order to make a future. Most women do not see. That they want the thugs or someone who will treat them lesser than they deserve. I want to know why is it that women tend to look over us?