Community > Posts By > BoyNextDoor83

BoyNextDoor83's photo
Sun 02/22/09 10:30 AM
i don't smoke, so no... but if i was smoking, than yes. no chance though

BoyNextDoor83's photo
Sun 02/22/09 10:27 AM
this may offend some of you, but being bored is the same as not being creative... even on a rainy morning like this, i find stuff to do... clean the house, read a book, post on a blog, read the paper, etc. bored to me means not doing anything at all for a period of time... doesn't really happen to me. glasses

BoyNextDoor83's photo
Sun 02/22/09 10:23 AM
anyone ever watch Huff on startz? That was a show that made you think... maybe that's y they canceled it, it wasn't easy to get.

BoyNextDoor83's photo
Sun 02/22/09 08:35 AM
physically, i like girls that are "extra" sized. By that i mean high (5'10" ish), a little padding on her (like to grab on to something, not bones. lol) and definitely has to have a cute face. Breasts or Bottom a plus, but not a necessity.

Mentally: someone that is no drama, not stuck up, down-to-earth, smart, witty, a good sense of humor. someone I can hold a meaningfull conversation with.

too much to ask? hopefully not...

BoyNextDoor83's photo
Sat 02/21/09 10:03 PM
nothing like that... you're fine. you just got a streak of jerks trying for you... respect yourself, and have confidence...

BoyNextDoor83's photo
Sat 02/21/09 09:57 PM
That's cool... whenever you change your mind, I'm here... wanna email/keep in touch/get to know me? Maybe you'll take a risk and try... flowers

BoyNextDoor83's photo
Sat 02/21/09 09:42 PM
there's 52 of them in a year... I like driving, I like traveling, hey this might work after all... wanna chat?

BoyNextDoor83's photo
Sat 02/21/09 09:32 PM
heck you're only 5 or so hours away... great weekend getaway maybe? flowerforyou

BoyNextDoor83's photo
Sat 02/21/09 09:19 PM
nicely composed profile. very cute and sweet pictures. if you'd be closer, I'd cuddle with you on a couch watching a movie eating popcorn

BoyNextDoor83's photo
Sat 02/21/09 08:09 PM
dang, and I thought with 4 I was set... looks like i need to pick up a couple more...

BoyNextDoor83's photo
Sat 02/21/09 07:31 PM
I did effect me, but not in a bad way. Still make the same money, actually picking up a second job now, became re-devoted to the Dave Ramsey program, paying back my credit cards like there's no tomorrow... once I'm out of debt, and have my emergency fund, (around September) I'll behaving more fun than anyone else.

cheers

BoyNextDoor83's photo
Sat 02/21/09 07:22 PM
profile is cool... what languages do you speak? I speak Hungarian(mother language), Romanian, German and English...

BoyNextDoor83's photo
Sat 02/21/09 06:32 PM
Sorry Waterloo, once I posted about 3 seconds later i saw it. Thx for moving it.

By normal I mean someone not complicated. I'm soo over wemen that think more of themselves than what they really are, down to earth, relaxed, no drama, etc. would real be a better word for all this?

BoyNextDoor83's photo
Sat 02/21/09 06:15 PM
May be a stupid Q, but what is your first reaction/thought/gut feeling when you look at my profile? Anything that you think I need to improve?

Thx in advance shades

BoyNextDoor83's photo
Sat 02/21/09 06:02 PM
I'd be glad to take you out. Too bad you're so far away... Now if i was still in my semi...

BoyNextDoor83's photo
Sat 02/21/09 05:54 PM
wow you guys are fast, and nice too. I like this sit already... lol...

BoyNextDoor83's photo
Sat 02/21/09 05:50 PM
I just hope this site is better than most. I hate when i sign up for a site, and all you get is spam, and flukes. Respect to real ppl. lol

cheers

happy

BoyNextDoor83's photo
Sat 02/21/09 05:44 PM
Sup people?

Dang, I recently got a divorce, and now I'm all new to online dating. An interesting new world to discover. I'm here to have fun, and let's see if something comes out of this. just wanted to say Hi.

Cheers

1 3 Next