Community > Posts By > Hannah_68

no photo
Wed 11/26/14 01:13 PM
Hello all!!! Not really impressed with this site.....friends initiated contact to this site.....why?.....because they feel the need to sort out my single Dom lifestyle, I eventually gave in after a few wee halves!!! Now unless I've totally got the whole ethos of a dating/friendship/pen pal site all wrong.....meaning....I assumed people would actually communicate with you. It seems individuals are either down right rude, time wasters, scammers (had a few) or preying on individuals who come across as vulnerable! Since partaking in the forum I must admit communication improved!!

no photo
Tue 11/25/14 07:39 PM
Thanks serious charm for your honesty.....!! Yes.....re: Scammers and time wasters..had to block a few.....already!!! So sincerity from individuals is definitely not in the majority but in the minority, from what your saying.....mmmm....yep.... I don't think I can be bothered.

no photo
Tue 11/25/14 04:56 PM
Hello folks and folkettes!! New to site.....looking for some feedback on how you all rate this site....mmmm!!!! Might not be my kinda thing ......this dating site malarkey!......you see....and I'm sure a few of you will relate to this......friends are wonderful but they do feel the need to organise my love life.....!!! Anyway.....nite nite to all you forum punters!!