Community > Posts By > CAPTAINGDT

CAPTAINGDT's photo
Wed 07/27/16 08:26 AM
long distance relationship is not the problem the individual is, in a long distance relationship you first select someone from a country that is not too far away that you cant afford to visit them or have them visit you, then it is the entry regulations; you will select a person from a country that have no visa restrictions for the individual to visit or you visit them.

Example: I am from the Turks and Caicos Islands, so I would date a woman from Jamaica, Bahamas, U. S, Canada, and the U.K, why because there are direct flights in and out of those countries from here, and I dont need visa to enter, and they don't needs visa to enter here; just recently Jamaica was added to the visa list, but it is not difficult for them to get one.

communication, honesty, and trust can make any long distance relationship work.

CAPTAINGDT's photo
Wed 07/27/16 08:06 AM
why do most men despise the most precious thing that God created "BBW" they are sexy and beautiful just like the rest of them.
I love BBW no matter the, ethnic background, culture and language' ladies be you and not change for no one.

CAPTAINGDT's photo
Wed 07/27/16 07:44 AM
yes I am next month for two weeks

CAPTAINGDT's photo
Sun 07/03/16 06:24 AM
Hi there is nothing wrong with long distance relationship, it usually be the dishonesty of the individuals, ehwn filling out their profile info, they say they will accept someone from anywhere in the word, you make contact get comfortible with the other person and when you decide to make a move to travel they then will tell you that you are too far away.

if someone be honest with themselves they will only accept people in a reagion that they can afford to travel to and from and that the other party can travel to as well, check on visa and documentation restrictions of that country.

I live in Turks and Caicos, and had a long relationship with someone from the Bahamas, there are daily flights between the both countries, no visa restrictions, and very affordible, we travel back and forth to meet each other on a regular basis up to the time of her passing, so long distance relationship is not about the distance it is about the honesty in the individual.

if you can afford it do it, and remember there is no monetary value on true love and honsety.
Albert

CAPTAINGDT's photo
Wed 11/04/15 12:42 AM
this is the answer to age anin't nothing but a number.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRebawucM5Y

this is a song about that.

CAPTAINGDT's photo
Wed 11/04/15 12:26 AM
Hi

i'm from the Turks and Caicos Islands, and am planning on being there in December, (next month).

would love to be shown around.

CAPTAINGDT's photo
Sun 11/01/15 10:07 PM
Hi

am from the beautiful caribbean, and just want to say hi to all of you, and am glad to be here, I will be reading and posting in this forum from time to time.

So greetings to all of you, and hope to be chatting with some of you soon.