Community > Posts By > beachhugs

beachhugs's photo
Sun 12/28/14 04:30 AM
first thought: is it sunday or monday ?

hey i never said it was spicy or exciting !

beachhugs's photo
Sun 12/28/14 04:09 AM
Edited by beachhugs on Sun 12/28/14 04:10 AM
Saw the following two in the last week or so, and enjoyed.

The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1

beachhugs's photo
Sun 12/28/14 03:52 AM

I usually drive more than 15 miles every day, just to get to work. So what's the problem if you're seeing someone who stays that distance away? None!

Exactly my point !

beachhugs's photo
Sun 12/28/14 03:45 AM
Edited by beachhugs on Sun 12/28/14 03:47 AM
70ido is right most of the community are relationship prostitutes.

Worst offenders:
www.anastasiadate.com
www.ukrainedate.com
www.city-of-brides.net
https://dateukrainians.com

Some good articles:
http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2014/apr/06/ukraine-wife-internet-romance-industry-online-scam

Ok I have a bit of experience with this, I met a great lady lets call her Yana, spoke to her for about three months, on the phone every other day, made plans for christmas.

My self-esteem was up there with Brad Pitt, then came the email that she needed financial assistance with flights, she couldnt quite make the money for the flights, ok I thought she only needs bout �100, 5 minutes later after saying yes I can do that.

Request to call a travel agency for her international passport (aren't all passports international ?),visa, travel expenses, flights etc etc.

Told her outright sorry I cant just spend �2000 like that, I can come over directly in the new year to her - never heard from her again.

Like anything there are people that abuse the system and people, was I taken in emotionally sure, was it embarrasing that I told my folks yep.

General rule of any foreign dating ensure they already have a 100% legit visa, passport etc.

beachhugs's photo
Sun 12/28/14 03:40 AM
I get the OP's sentiment, its frustrating,

Sometimes you need to make the jump to get the results.

beachhugs's photo
Sun 12/28/14 03:23 AM
New to the site, looking to meet some great people in the oxfordshire area.