Community > Posts By > xfilesgal

xfilesgal's photo
Wed 11/26/14 06:17 AM

i would have time to see there are no chamber holes showing in the cylinder of that revolver and i'd have time to walk up to him and take the toy gun away and then have a good talk with him and his parents at the station house....or i could immediately pop off a couple rounds to his head and say i felt my life was in grave danger so i used deadly force...

i thought it was obvious i was talking about the kid in the picture who is holding a revolver....sorry you misunderstood, take a look at that gun again.......as for the real 12 year old in cleveland...i stand by my position that two grown men trained properly and within 10 feet of that kid should have been able to subdue and disarm him without the use of deadly force the only reason there was a fatality is because the officer discharged his real firearm...i don't care how real the gun looked...their job is to be in the line of fire, to serve and protect....just as the fireman puts his life on the line when he enters a burning building, i expect cops to do the same, not go on duty to face all encounters with a primary idea of self-preservation at all costs to those he has sworn to serve and protect...

There is a lot of this police self preservation and brutality going on in our country lately. I have been following the cop watch program and things are getting SERIOUSLY out of hand!

xfilesgal's photo
Wed 11/26/14 06:08 AM

in this case, if the cops hadn't fired their real guns, nobody would be dead...

deadly force should be used as a last resort not the first...

btw is that assault rifle the same kind the kid pulled from his waistband, or was it a small hand gun ??

Airsoft-Guns come in all sorts of Getups,as you'd have found out,if you had looked at that Link!

BTW,it isn't the Duty of a Cop to get himself shot,if he can prevent it!

More so its not the duty of the cop to Shoot if he could prevent it! Im sure they could have scared a 12 year old into handing overnthe gun. Or outsmarted him to get close enough to taser. If not....they shouldn't be cops!

xfilesgal's photo
Mon 11/24/14 06:56 AM
I have been getting alot of these "military" scammers. One guy even asked me for money for a "leave ticket". Said he had been divorced for 2 years, but on closer examination of his pik....he is wearing a wedding band! The gall of some people....

xfilesgal's photo
Mon 11/17/14 08:13 PM

What if she wants me to put out on the first date ?

Make sure you have her medical records first. You wouldn't want to catch something nasty.

Something even AJAX couldnt scrub offsurprised

xfilesgal's photo
Mon 11/17/14 07:58 PM
I to am a single mother. I have 3. My sons' dad and i are still legally married, but its because he is a dead beat who wont help and i cant afford to raise my kids AND pay for the divorce both just yet. However....we are separated. And i AM a single mother.

xfilesgal's photo
Mon 11/17/14 07:41 PM
Thank you :)

xfilesgal's photo
Mon 11/17/14 03:55 PM
Edited by xfilesgal on Mon 11/17/14 03:56 PM
Welcome to you too, Milan and DJ. Wishing you yhe best. And Devildog, thank you so very much :) im one proud mama lol

xfilesgal's photo
Mon 11/17/14 12:33 AM
I am new to the site and just trying ti get a feel for how it all works...yes....im trying to cop a net feel :wink: