Community > Posts By > mmiller3209

mmiller3209's photo
Mon 02/23/09 03:55 AM
Ed...Let me start by saying thanks for your service man, I appreciate it. I've seen your different post on here about moving to Dayton, Ohio in August and I thought I'd throw my two cents in. I just moved to Cincinnati from Dayton back in October, but I lived in and around Dayton for most of my life. It's a decent place and there is plenty of stuff to do around Dayton, as long as you don't mind looking for it. I recommend checking out the Oregon district, it's a small strip of bars and local restaurants in downtown and it's usually a pretty decent time. Also, if you are interested in hiking there are some great little parks not far from WPAFB in a little town called Yellow Springs. Anyway, there are plenty of things to do there, and heck if you get bored you can always go to Columbus or Cincinnati since you aren't going to be too far away from either city. I'm sure you won't have too much trouble in Dayton, it can be a neat little city. Well, good luck man!

mmiller3209's photo
Sun 02/22/09 06:30 PM
I just moved here in October from Dayton and I agree as well, Cincy seems to be a tough town to meet anyone.