Community > Posts By > fuzz2070

fuzz2070's photo
Thu 03/05/09 03:18 PM
I address most everybody as sir or ma'am until I either learn their name, or we become friendly. But online I might call a woman by her handle on her profile until she gives me her name. And the sir and ma'am is to be respectful, that was the way I was raised.

fuzz2070's photo
Thu 03/05/09 02:51 PM
If you look as good out of those pants as in, I amsure with the kitty pose there will not be a problem!!!!! he he:tongue:

fuzz2070's photo
Fri 02/20/09 07:59 PM
I really hate to burst every bodies bubble! But if congress, and the president wanted and I do mean really wanted to boost the economy, they would have taken the seven hundred billion and divided it up amoung all U. S. citizens. This is why: take seven hundred billion, divide it by approximate US population: 250 million, result App. 12,000 dollars each, that would be for every man, woman, and child of US citizenship.
Now how will this help the economy! What are they going to do with the money? Most families have some sort of debt, so with that given, they will probably pay at least some down. which goes to banks, they now have more cash on hand. Others are going to to go buy something, which creates demand, which in turn makes the factories make more. Others are going to invest directly into the stock market, which strenghtens the co.'s invested in. Others are going to put in the bank. And a small minority will put it under the proverbial mattress. So all in all we, the american people have just been screwed again by lawmakers looking after there friends in high places. Please, somebody show me where my economic beliefs on our so called stimulas plan are wrong! And I will apologize, but until then I do believe that the majority of the american people have gotten the shaft, again, and no lube!

fuzz2070's photo
Wed 02/18/09 11:17 AM
Although not all chimps after a certain age react like this, but most do get more aggressive. There sheer muscle strength makes them dangerious. And to be able to say " shoot it with a tranquilizer dart" is ludicrous. When you have an animal attacking in such a rage, you would have to have it ready and have a clear shot. And not into a car with somebody fighting for their life. The woman should not have had it roaming free, that is the bottom line. all animals have certain instincts, no matter what species. Including man!