Community > Posts By > Peachy_Keen

no photo
Mon 02/16/09 09:00 PM

No I don't. Despite one failed marriage I still believe in that institution. I think that with most other man-made institutions like politics and religion, that the problem is actually with people.

I mean the heart and soul of marriage is two people making a commitment to spend the rest of their lives together come hell or high-water. Yes I totally believe in that.

A piece of paper does not a commitment make. A commitment is an agreement between two people who love each other and want to live as "Man and wife" but living as such does not need a piece of paper for the state saying that they are such.

To marry you require a license. The definition of license is: Official or legal permission to do or own a specified thing. Which does marriage qualify as? Doing something or owning something?

We need the governments permission to love someone "til death do us part"?

I believe in commitment but I don't believe that it is necessary to marry to commit.

no photo
Mon 02/16/09 08:48 PM
Edited by Peachy_Keen on Mon 02/16/09 08:51 PM

no photo
Mon 02/16/09 08:47 PM
I totally agree. It also depends on the amount on body hair and where. Hair on the back ill Hair on the chest, in moderation is drool