Community > Posts By > I_am_will

I_am_will's photo
Tue 03/03/09 11:18 PM

Psycho stalkers are the worst i've had a few of them, still have headaches over a few of them. Had one throw a brick through my window because i didn't want to go out one night.

WOW!! one person you would totally want tonoway avoid

No doubt!!!

I_am_will's photo
Tue 03/03/09 11:17 PM
couldn't speak on being gay but nothing is that bad to be blackmailed about. Once its out in the open people usually forget after a short time

I_am_will's photo
Tue 03/03/09 11:15 PM
a lot of people these days consider that romance

I_am_will's photo
Tue 03/03/09 11:14 PM
more like a few Xanax

I_am_will's photo
Tue 03/03/09 11:13 PM
Black mailing you? What can be so bad to stop that?

I_am_will's photo
Tue 03/03/09 11:11 PM

I can't think of the artist name wright now but some of the lyrics are...

I'm a *****, I'm a mother, I'm a child, I'm a lover, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint something something something LOL...

well I think that song has all the elements! laugh

meredith brooks i think, b**ch is the title

I_am_will's photo
Tue 03/03/09 11:10 PM
My sister is going through the same thing, too many people out there see others as possessions instead of partners. Basically its mine and no else can have it!!!

I_am_will's photo
Tue 03/03/09 11:08 PM

Kelly Clarkson-Since U Been Gone

Whats the other popular one she did? such a sad song.

theres behind these hazel eyes..and because of you....both kinda sad

because of you, thanks downloading it now for the ipod!!!!

I_am_will's photo
Tue 03/03/09 11:07 PM

I'm not worried about her I doubt her EBT card will put gas in her car. Not trying to be an asshole, but shes a liar.. im not worried.

today she got the point about leaving me alone. shes furious because her ex has feelings for me.

Oh man her ex wants you, ya your going to get hurt there, invest man save yourself a limb or two

I_am_will's photo
Tue 03/03/09 11:05 PM
ask or tell people in the posts basically

I_am_will's photo
Tue 03/03/09 11:04 PM

Hi Winx
blushing flowerforyou love

^^he stole my line ohwell

waving (((WINX)))

Sorry
ohwell

I_am_will's photo
Tue 03/03/09 11:04 PM

lol well i have one who is very territorial even tho we broke up like 6 months ago..she keeps leaving me vmails telling me to die and that i better watch my back.

and she has a gf..

wow

I would invest in a bullet-proof and knife-proof vest. That one sounds rough. Can't you get her for harrassment or stalking?

I_am_will's photo
Tue 03/03/09 11:02 PM

Kelly Clarkson-Since U Been Gone

Whats the other popular one she did? such a sad song.

I_am_will's photo
Tue 03/03/09 11:00 PM
Hi Winx
blushing flowerforyou love

I_am_will's photo
Tue 03/03/09 11:00 PM
Psycho stalkers are the worst i've had a few of them, still have headaches over a few of them. Had one throw a brick through my window because i didn't want to go out one night.

I_am_will's photo
Tue 03/03/09 10:57 PM
De/Vision- The End
describes a break-up not so nicely

I_am_will's photo
Tue 03/03/09 10:55 PM

It's been quite a few years(20+) since I've dated. I am told things have changed any advise? Can we start with, how would I rate with 1 being the bottom of the heap and 5 being the upper end of the heap? all advise is welcome. sometimes tough love is good advise.

Just be yourself and respect the person your on a date with. I don't think too much has changed, respect and getting out there seem to be the way to go, as it has always been

I_am_will's photo
Tue 03/03/09 10:53 PM
thats a headache waiting to happen when the other person is with someone else, and everyone one has some sort of drama whether its family or what not. Its up to the person with the drama to involve the other

I_am_will's photo
Tue 03/03/09 10:51 PM
I was shot twice while in Iraq and the way i rationalize it is it just happens deal with it and move on

I_am_will's photo
Tue 03/03/09 10:50 PM
northern europe especially, i have a friend from finland and she acts like its their version of baseball