Community > Posts By > azh2odrill

no photo
Fri 08/21/09 07:47 AM
What can I say......Hmm, I WOULDNT TOUCH HER WITH A TEN FOOT POLE!!!!!, wait......... better Make that a TWENTY foot pole!!! She REALLY needs to grow up a little more. She is 22, And still living at moms and dads house BRANDING herself as the "BLACKSHEEP"??, While making more money than ill ever make on ONE friday night?? Ya, shes very pretty, BUT....... Its gone to her head. Which ruins her. Shes going to use men like they are a toilet seat!!

no photo
Mon 06/22/09 11:48 PM
way to go there TRE!

no photo
Mon 06/22/09 11:47 PM
I would like to see a couple of the people that are thinking a LITTLE bit to hard on here........ DRUNK!! LOOSEN up a Little!! You dont need to impress us with your fancy LINGO! Have a drink of TEQUILA and we will talk Philosophie, or 4 wheel drives!! YOUR CHOICE??

OH, HELLO from Benson!! To the rest of you "ZONIES"!!

no photo
Sat 06/13/09 09:32 AM
A million bucks.......God, that wont even pay the attorneys fees... I know "they" say that money cant buy happiness or love.....But it can sure do a nice job at RENTING IT!!!! And im not even sure who THEY is?? maybe they are already rich??

no photo
Sat 06/13/09 09:22 AM
Well....should I say?? Hmmmm....ok Im wearing my cowboy hat safety googles and speedos (with MATCHING CAPE)!! and my ACME rocket pack!