Community > Posts By > gentlelove101

gentlelove101's photo
Wed 08/19/15 06:15 AM
Hi i like to talk to u

gentlelove101's photo
Wed 02/04/15 03:23 AM
Hi all i know most woman likes a man that is confident of him self and work up to them most preaty woman like that in man.atlist 60 out of 100 respond most time you might not be their lover they often endup been your friend the matured ones. If any preaty single woman is out there sarching for true love am available i dont care if you are poor or reach i want preaty woman in my life please connect me p l e a s e!

gentlelove101's photo
Wed 02/04/15 02:51 AM
So having sex is very good.as single as i am i will be glad to have a partner that will me know ,what,how,when,she want sex that will make our connection stronger. Because i like to stimulate a woman to reach tha orgasim level that will tregar the howle sexual feeling spritually,mentally, phically,and emotionally.

gentlelove101's photo
Wed 02/04/15 02:40 AM
For me sex is part that make us human.2 at age 16 having sex is good if a teenager can bo carefull about it i see nothing nothing wrong in that because you cant know if a teenager is having sex or not.3 having sex is good with your partner but more than one is dangerous to you and your partner.4 knowing what,when, how your partner want to feel all the kerrecing,kising,sucking, geting your partner fully in to sexual mood befor having sex that will create more bond between two partner and more lasting sex!