Community > Posts By > NoRugRats

NoRugRats's photo
Sun 12/21/14 08:06 PM

welcome. waving

no, you can't change your username.

if you are using a computer I don't know how to use the smiley. if you are using a phone, you scroll down a little from the message box, and there is a link that says add smiley

join the forums and let people get to know you

good luck drinker

Thank you and yeah, I'll try to be more active in the forums and let people get to know me better for sure

NoRugRats's photo
Sun 12/21/14 08:04 PM

Welcome and good luck on your adventure! :smile: flowerforyou

Thank you hun :)

NoRugRats's photo
Sat 12/20/14 03:15 PM

Welcome to mingle
Jmo..... You might want to consider a screen name a little more positive... Yes it ca make a big difference....

Good luck drinks

Thanks and thank you for your opinion, I always welcome people's opinions. But I'm not sure if I could change my screen name once it's set, can I? And lol I like the smiles here, not sure how to do those but I'm sure I'll figure it out.

NoRugRats's photo
Sat 12/20/14 03:06 PM

waving welcome

Thank you. Still trying to get use to the forum set up here lol

NoRugRats's photo
Sat 12/20/14 02:59 PM
Hi. I'm still kinda new here, haven't been on in the forums much, I'm looking to meet new people and new friends to chat with. I am shy, guess that's why I always try these sites, but I haven't had much luck on other sites.

NoRugRats's photo
Thu 10/30/14 06:56 PM
Thanks and I haven't had much luck on other sites, so I figured I'd give this one a try and good luck to you as well hun

NoRugRats's photo
Thu 10/30/14 03:14 PM
Hi everyone, im new here just joined this site today. Am hoping that this site will be a good experience. I'm totally drama free, so no worries there lol. Am looking to meet new people and make friends here