Community > Posts By > babydollkate

babydollkate's photo
Wed 02/18/09 07:34 AM
Thanks for all the advice everyone. As of this weekend the wall is getting a paint over. Now that it's dried and i've gotten used to it i don't mind it but my mom will have no part in a lemon drop color, too bright for her :P

babydollkate's photo
Sun 02/15/09 11:06 PM
well I don't have time to re-paint it now, everyone gets home tomorrow morning.

babydollkate's photo
Sun 02/15/09 11:04 PM
My bathroom, which is kinda tiny and I thought by adding a nice soft yellow it would reflect the light better and make it look bigger. Now it just looks like a banada hahaha ohh my..

babydollkate's photo
Sun 02/15/09 10:58 PM
Well I tried my first painting job today and well, need less to say, it's the wrong color.:angry: What happened from soft yellow to unripe green banana peel coloring? I am so dead tomorrow when everyone see's it. LOL Oh well, can always paint over it tomorrow I guess.oops

babydollkate's photo
Sun 02/15/09 10:52 PM
Love is like breathing if it's the right person. And choking if it's not.

babydollkate's photo
Sun 02/15/09 10:46 PM
Darling, you are beautiful, we all are in our own way, but do you really need other poeple to tell you that? Come on, you know your pretty. Here's my advice, the men that like you and want to get to know you will come to you. You don't need to send out a post trying to get everyone's attention when you can just be yourself and get much more. As well, not that it's bad but half nude photo's are a personal choice I know but hun, come on, cover up more and leave a bit to their imaginations. You know the saying, why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free, that refers to pictures too. I don't want to upset you but as someone else said, you've got a lot of learning and experiences to come, don't push trying to get them to come sooner, they will come soon enough.