Community > Posts By > charmnpoise

no photo
Tue 10/28/14 09:27 PM
I'm like you, it's always 3 am before I can put a good book down. If you want a book like that it's coming out in late Jan 2015, 'Titus Hill' by T.K.Jules. I read it prerelease and wow. it blew my mind.Fiction, great characters, great story, great ending. I blubbered like a 13 yr old girl, and I'm a 60 yr old man. Watch for it if you really enjoy a good book. Totally unusual story that you've never heard before. Peace!

no photo
Tue 10/28/14 09:18 PM
A new author from Spokane has a new release coming in late January called 'Titus Hill',. About a young man who commits an atrocity and how he redeems himself, a very unusual story, very creative and imaginative have never read anything like it, unusual characters and a 'Starbucks' drinking 'Jesus' that will be remembered forever! If you want a fun read this is it, look for it by the author T.K. Jules.

no photo
Tue 10/28/14 04:28 PM
I am 61 yrs old and find most women my age still stuck on the possessive thing, single minded and singly determined to find a monogamous and monotonous relationship. What I suggest is they focus on loving the moment they are in and stop worrying about the rest of your life. It will take care of itself. Especially if you have the kind of friend you will find standing with you in the man you have unconditionally loved and supported. Don't label it, no conditions, no rules no boundary's, just devotion and appreciation that there is love present to be had and shared! As I tell everyone, 'Love Me While I'm Here'!