no photo
Sun 11/23/14 04:50 PM
younger men,,,ha ha,,,,you wish,,

no photo
Sun 11/23/14 04:49 PM
unless your a looker,,,it aint gona happen,,,ha

no photo
Sun 11/23/14 04:35 PM
the silent treatment is the first step to seperating of the self,,,withdrawal...from the other,,,its an early warning,,,,,a red flag,,,even if it has not been earned,why talk to someone who has made you angry,,,just because your in a relationship with them,,in relationships,,i dont believe in second chances,,they dont work,,ever,dont negotiate on your bounderies,,,ever,,, they break them,,they go,,,,no ifs,,or buts,,,sounds harsh,,iam a counselor..this much i have learned

no photo
Sun 11/23/14 04:26 PM
with love,,,there are no expectations,,no conditions to live up to,,,,there is just the joy of life,,,together or apart,,,we miss the point by setting conditions,,,and the fun

no photo
Sun 11/23/14 04:22 PM
who ever said the other,,must provide security,,or anything else,,we should already be the whole,complete functioning self already,,,only the incomplete set conditions for the other to fofill,,it is our expectations that defeat us,,,and who was born into this world to live up to our expectations,,,,,none,,,

no photo
Sun 11/23/14 04:15 PM
first male love of a girl is her father,,,,all other lovers will be modeled on him,,this is the type of love she is most familiar with,and will seek a variation on that model,,so guys,,if ya aint like her dad,,,your out of there,,,

no photo
Sun 11/23/14 04:09 PM
with us guys,,its sexual attraction first,,love second,,,,love is,,,loving the other more than the self,,,that why love is so risky,,but as they say,,,,,love sees everything,,,,

no photo
Sun 11/23/14 04:08 PM
simple answer,,,guys want younger girls,,not older,,not ever,,,ha ha

no photo
Sun 11/23/14 04:01 PM
ya gota laugh at all the conditions,,that must be met in this forum,,,for a date...,,,there are no conditions in dating,,no expectations of the other,,,just the fun,,,,,,thats it,,,,,the pure adventure of it,,,,,the excitment,,,,or did we just grow old

no photo
Sun 11/23/14 03:55 PM
so many relationships are conditional,,,date just for the fun of it,,,for the love of the moment,,,for the experience,,,for the joy,,,,do ya remember dating when you were 16,,,,,,it was fun,,,dont mess it up,,or take it seriously,,,its fun,,,if ya meet the one,,,good,,if ya dont,good,,,the real fun,,is the searching,,,xx

no photo
Sun 11/23/14 03:55 PM
to the girls,,,,,if you could get ,,just, one date with brad pitt,,just one,,,would ya go,,,,just for the fun,,,,,ya get it,,,,,fun fun fun

no photo
Sun 11/23/14 03:49 PM
love is the key to all the doors,,,and i know it when i see it

no photo
Tue 10/28/14 06:28 PM
do ya get butterlys in your stomache on first date

no photo
Mon 10/27/14 05:13 PM
dating is supose to be fun,,,