Community > Posts By > sexylove331

no photo
Mon 09/14/09 08:48 PM
Edited by sexylove331 on Mon 09/14/09 08:49 PM
September 14,2009

Hi Caramelo_Belleza, :smile:
I read your post about dating exeperiences on Mingle2.com.All I can say is that everybody has their own beliefs,and groups of personalities.We all will most likely meet a person who appears to be mean towards us.I try to stay in a postive frame of mind,and move on.I don't know if you'd like to date interracially ,or not.I have dated interracially before.A dating experience can be positive,or negative regardless of the persons' race.It's my own personal preference to date interracially.Everybody makes their own choices in who they want to share a loving relationship with.There's a dating site called "Interracial Dating Central.com" .I wish everyone the best in finding who,and what they're seeking on this site.I don't post on a regular basis.I'm focused on meeting my loving sweetheart,and potential husband.I hope things go great for everyone!! *(I'm not a regular in the forums, but I just wanted to reply to your topic.)I'm also saying "hello" to everyone",& take care. :heart: happy :banana: :banana: