Community > Posts By > StrayKeeper

StrayKeeper's photo
Mon 06/15/15 01:47 AM
Very good advice from those who said find someone with the same interest, and thanks for the jokes in the room I like humor. By the way there are much more satisfying things beyond the current human perception that I enjoy so even though sex is enjoyable and creates a bond there are other things I find 1,000,000 times better. It's like sex is beer but I prefer tea. Also I don't think if you romance with a friend they are still just your friend, or if you kiss them. Sex is just not an interest of mine and I was wondering if a woman (generally) can be committed without going that far.

StrayKeeper's photo
Sun 06/14/15 10:48 AM
Edited by StrayKeeper on Sun 06/14/15 10:51 AM
Is it possible? Or will girls get bored? I only wish to use sex for it's intended purpose, and I don't want to have a child yet. Will a relationship be able to keep without sex? (Advice from a girl would be best)

StrayKeeper's photo
Fri 04/03/15 09:58 PM

blues ,hip hop ,rockabilly.. rock and roll heavy metal... contemporary.
.... jazz soul... rap.. they all have the same thing in common.... they all melted off of the same glacier..

... pop music. melts from the top layer... and quickly washes downstream..
. the deeper down the glacier the better the music..
Hiphop
rap
rockabilly
heavy metal
rock and roll
jazz soul
blues

Isn't this post about Eminem and Rap?

StrayKeeper's photo
Fri 04/03/15 08:30 AM
Rap has many elements to it, word play, style, topic, efficiency, and so much more. To find the best of today would be a battle of quality and quantity of things each one is good at. If you want an answer get to work!