Community > Posts By > Cole752

no photo
Tue 10/21/14 09:35 PM
Good day, my name is Johnson cole,i just saw your profile and i couldn't resist to send you a message, well i did some criteria search for singles women and i felt you was interesting. I am new to this online stuff,an old friend told me about it so i thought i should give it a try,i hope you are also single and searching like i do?i also notice the distance between us so don't let it scare you away,love will surely find his way.. Hope to read back from you very soon.

no photo
Tue 10/21/14 02:35 PM
Good day, my name is Johnson cole,i just saw your profile and i couldn't resist to send you a message, well i did some criteria search for singles women and i felt you was interesting. I am new to this online stuff,an old friend told me about it so i thought i should give it a try,i hope you are also single and searching like i do?i also notice the distance between us so don't let it scare you away,love will surely find his way.. Hope to read back from you very soon.

no photo
Tue 10/21/14 02:31 PM