Community > Posts By > PokerClark

PokerClark's photo
Tue 09/06/11 10:36 PM
She is very smart! She makes a very good point in her own way. Nicely done! I think if I stood next to you Nude, I would have to pinch myself or ask if this was heaven! smile2 smile2
And then I would have to run.... and probabaly hide the obvious! blushing

Good job on this posting!

PokerClark's photo
Thu 05/21/09 04:06 PM
Welcome Aboard!!! you say your tired of being played and cheated on but you are on 18 yrs old?? You haven't seen nothing yet?? That is kind of an early age to be tired of it already... I really hope you don't get played and cheated on anymore. But let me say this, enjoy the time you are at this age and cherish each moment as it comes. If I could be 18 again, I would do soo many things different compared to what I did in my past. Which was a whole lot of nothing, cause I was too shy!! I would definately enjoy my younger years better than I did. So for whatever it is worth. ENJOY being this age and live it to it's fullest. Best wishes!!! Oh and always have a smile......

PokerClark's photo
Thu 05/21/09 03:56 PM
If any of you in southern California like Heavy Metal Music and are looking for something fun to do this coming Saturday night in Corona, ca. Please check out the link below and the info below. This should be a really good line up of muscians who know how to ROCK!!!

JOIN US THIS SATURDAY @ ANGELS SPORTS BAR IN CORONA!!!

COME LISTEN TO SOME OF THE HOTTEST HEAVY METAL BANDS PERFORM ON ONE STAGE!!

COME ON FEEL THE NOISE!!! HEAD BANGGERS UNITE!!!

ANGELS SPORTS BAR
1650 E 6th St
Corona, CA 92879
(909) 371-9738

DOORS OPEN @8PM SHOW STARTS @ 9PM
21 AND OVER ID'S WILL BE CHECKED AT THE DOOR
10 DOLLAR COVER @ THE DOOR

http://profile.myspace.com/Modules/Applications/Pages/Canvas.aspx?appId=119211&appParams={'rt':'/Media/MySpaceMessage/f08fc5ce-9d9b-4cb5-9cf1-11a88014f24f'}&g=1

PokerClark's photo
Mon 03/02/09 10:04 AM
with a hot body like that , just lay on the snow it is sure to melt away winking