Community > Posts By > JasonPlusOne

JasonPlusOne's photo
Tue 03/31/09 04:02 PM
KC got it on Saturday. My daughter and I prayed for sleddable snow Friday night. Apparently someone 5 miles east of us prayed to be able to drive, because the snow stopped collecting between there and here. We challenged her mother to a snowball fight when I dropped her off Sunday, but everything had melted in her neighborhood. We had to throw wet grass at each other.

JasonPlusOne's photo
Tue 03/31/09 03:56 PM

um, being from California myself, I have never been jealous of Kansas thunderstorms.

I don't know where you got that information, but not many of us really ever did care much for it. Just give us a little bit of rain once in a while, but leave us our sunshine.

Y'all are jealous of our rain during fire season! I suppose raging fires are like sunshine, just closer.

JasonPlusOne's photo
Wed 03/18/09 07:59 AM
Edited by JasonPlusOne on Wed 03/18/09 08:01 AM
You know what they say, just wait 15 min's...

We love our thunderstorms, though. Californians get jealous when they see big whopping t-storms.

Great for sleeping or chilling on the porch and watching.

Edit: Kansas also is the state with the third highest potential for wind energy, behind only North Dakota and Texas.

JasonPlusOne's photo
Mon 02/09/09 12:33 AM
Kansas is an Aquarian state with Virgo and Pisces prominent in the natal chart.

If you flatter me with novel compliments, I will prattle about your sun sign.

JasonPlusOne's photo
Mon 02/09/09 12:24 AM
If you hunt catfish by sticking your hand in their mouths, I think that qualifies as alternative, in the bat-s* crazy sense... Probably more of that on the Missouri forum, lol!