Community > Posts By > Kaitlyn0508

Kaitlyn0508's photo
Tue 11/17/09 08:15 PM
thanks for all the great feedback ladies and gentlemen :)

Kaitlyn0508's photo
Sun 11/15/09 06:04 PM
dont get discouraged!! i have a 4 yr old boy and year and a half yr old daughter & i work at a daycare where we help potty trianing kids..

what i did with my son is get him underwear with his favorite character on it which was spongebob..and i explained that spongebob doesnt like his ca-ca on him so we have to make sure you only go on the potty and not on spongebob, and when he went on the potty it was spongebobs potty break too...we also used a sticker chart..

also at my daycare we take the kids who are potty training every hour to the potty..there is this 2 and a half yr old boy who we are potty training and we tell him that hes pee-peeing on the sharks and the fishies and he thinks its hysterical and looks forward to the potty breaks..

keep in mind accidents are bound to happen..do not punish for accidents because that discourages the kid and fills them with fear..this is a major event for kids and they should feel like big kids..reards are always good too..even when they dont go when you put them on a potty..rewards for trying encourages the success!:) keep up the good work and before you know it you will wish she was in diapers again lol! good luck!

Kaitlyn0508's photo
Sun 11/15/09 05:35 PM
thanks happy

Kaitlyn0508's photo
Sun 11/15/09 05:29 PM
so tell me what you think...be honest..i can take it :)

Kaitlyn0508's photo
Mon 02/09/09 05:58 PM
Edited by Kaitlyn0508 on Mon 02/09/09 06:09 PM
nobody has made an effort to talk to me, what exactly is every guy thinking when they look at my profile?? im just curious..im not neccesarily looking for a relationship, i want to have friendships with guys first, i just got out of a long term relationship and just want to befriend the opposite sex. thanks :)