Community > Posts By > doornumber1

doornumber1's photo
Wed 07/25/18 12:26 PM
Rate my Profile

doornumber1's photo
Fri 04/03/09 03:50 PM

Not intimidated at all, but pretty annoyed at how SOME of them make such a huge deal about it. Honestly, I liked it better when people didn't have such a huge chip on their shoulder, there's no shame in just being a woman, there's no reason to make sure the whole world knows how "independent" a person is, we all get it, and we're all sooooooooo impressed. whoa

I surely dont think we should be condemned for it. Im a single mom. Left my sons father when he was 2 as he wouldnt stop the drinking and drugging life style. He never did the child support thing. No i dont want sympathy! I did it.. i did it myself.. ive put myself through college, ive bought a place to call home, I drive a decent vehicle. My son never went without, but yes we did struggle. I am rather proud of myself for that.

I could have sat back, went on state aid... and did nothing my entire life... so ya... im kinda proud of me...who I am... and what I represent... thank you very much

AMEN to that!! I am with ya!

doornumber1's photo
Fri 04/03/09 03:12 PM
damn...I am in trouble :cry:

doornumber1's photo
Fri 04/03/09 03:10 PM
A Strong and Independent Woman?

doornumber1's photo
Tue 03/24/09 07:57 PM
Ohhh its in the eyes!

doornumber1's photo
Tue 03/24/09 07:40 PM
I was a little girl and it was Coors. I liked pulling the tabs off the can and collecting them (if any of you remember what the old pull off tabs looked like) I was always sneeking a drink when I could get away with it! drinker