kalenkatastrophe's photo
Wed 02/25/09 05:28 PM

so to the few that post in here....where are you located? Are there places to meet like minding individuals or at least be open to your life and not feel like you are hated upon?

(just trying to get some convo goin!)

sadly,no. i live in michigan. my town is ok in size, but i dont know of anywhere that really supports the GLBT community...

what part of Michigan are you in? I grew up there and I know there are some area's that a good support to GLBT!!

welcome and good luck with your search!

kalamazoo

kalenkatastrophe's photo
Tue 02/24/09 04:08 PM

so to the few that post in here....where are you located? Are there places to meet like minding individuals or at least be open to your life and not feel like you are hated upon?

(just trying to get some convo goin!)

sadly,no. i live in michigan. my town is ok in size, but i dont know of anywhere that really supports the GLBT community...

kalenkatastrophe's photo
Tue 02/24/09 04:04 PM
hello all!:smile:

kalenkatastrophe's photo
Tue 02/24/09 01:10 PM

sh!t where was all this lesbianism when i was 19...dam. it seems more 18 to 22 year old women want to be either bi curious or lesbians.:smile:

Yeah... that is the age when it's cool. I had sex with women in my twenties (up to 28), but none at all in my thirties...laugh

for some, it has everything to do with being cool. which pisses me off. for me, ive known im a lesbian my whole life.

kalenkatastrophe's photo
Tue 02/24/09 01:08 PM

I'm a straight woman.

I have no desire to try and change a gay man. Frankly, I would think you men would accept that women give other women better head.
Just as I'd think men might do it better to other men, seeing as they have the same equipment.

rofl rofl rofl

kalenkatastrophe's photo
Tue 02/24/09 01:06 PM

This thread is HYSTERICAL.....

I especially liked the phrase "enormous love muscle"...laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

yeah, i didnt know it was going to get so many hits when i posted itlaugh laugh

kalenkatastrophe's photo
Tue 02/24/09 01:04 PM

y is it that guys think they can make us straight?? y do they think if no guy up until now has made us change our mind, what makes them think that they're so special??

bigsmile Im a lesbian toobigsmile

waving

well, then u prolly know what im sayin.:smile:

Pssst...that's Mirror. He jokes around alot.:wink:

o. i c. lmao. im gullable sometimes, and i dnt know many ppl on here, lollaugh rofl

That's why I always click on the photo before I reply, if the photo doesn't show a real person. It helps!!laugh

What's o.i.c.?

o i c. short for oh, i see.

kalenkatastrophe's photo
Mon 02/23/09 07:45 PM
:laughing:
laugh I was just joking around.

Even if I could get a lesbian to switch teams, I would not have the opportunity.

:laughing: :laughing:

kalenkatastrophe's photo
Mon 02/23/09 07:44 PM

y is it that guys think they can make us straight?? y do they think if no guy up until now has made us change our mind, what makes them think that they're so special??

waving

Pssst...that's Mirror. He jokes around alot.:wink:

o. i c. lmao. im gullable sometimes, and i dnt know many ppl on here, lollaugh rofl

kalenkatastrophe's photo
Mon 02/23/09 07:08 PM

My magic tongue has turned a lesbian back to the other "team". :angel:

then , no offense 2 u of course, that "lesbian" was probably not actually lesbian. she was probably just confused. or maybe bisexual, but leaning more towards the homosexual side more than the heterosexual side.

kalenkatastrophe's photo
Mon 02/23/09 07:05 PM

waving

kalenkatastrophe's photo
Mon 02/23/09 01:21 PM

kalen....if you ever need to talk....just email me

well thank u, very much :smile: flowerforyou

kalenkatastrophe's photo
Mon 02/23/09 01:08 PM
andy...

i have nothing against u. i was simply asking the opinion of individuals on this site about an experience i had encountered. tho i cannot apologize on behalf of anyone else that may have upset u, im very sorry for any offense u may have taken by anything i may have said.

kalenkatastrophe's photo
Mon 02/23/09 12:56 PM

kalen...I guess you can say it's the nature of the beast. there will always be those out there that like a challenge and don't consider that the other person does not want to be a lab rat (so to speak)

good topic though

thanx:smile:

kalenkatastrophe's photo
Mon 02/23/09 10:02 AM

Hey, whatever floats your boat...
Why is it that some gay men think us heteros are a six pack away from being gay?

The only thing I am a six pack away from is a good BUZZ!

Look, if I were to come across a Bisexual girl who brought a GF into the mix with us I would be more than thrilled!

I won't try to change you if you don't try to change me!flowerforyou

Besides, I know how to use my tongue for more than tasting food! I also do not need to strap on anything and my hands are lethal weapons in the battle of love. the thing is me being a man probably means you will never know that but then again maybe another woman can appreciate my "gifts."

I found a lot of women get all freaked out and scared when a man actually knows how to please them without instruction.

Nothing like making a girl have a real orgasm but what confuses me is why they have to hide after that.

How do I know when a woman is not faking it? Claw marks down my back! That is how I know! Some of us guys can tell when women are faking it.

More often than not women know nothing of pleasing a man! I wind up having to be a teacher just to find MY satisfaction.

Its all Apples and Oranges in Sex!

I personally like Passion Fruit!

I think it's funny when a man has to go on and on, telling women how he can please them. If they have to brag about it, chances are, something's missing there.
yeah, sounds 2 me like hes compensating 4 something *cough*

hes just tryin 2 advertise the goods...and even if i was straight it would b very unattractive.

kalenkatastrophe's photo
Mon 02/23/09 10:00 AM

nowaynowayLesbiansnowaynoway

everyone is entitled to an opinion

kalenkatastrophe's photo
Mon 02/23/09 09:59 AM

I used to be friends with some gay fella's they were kool as hell sober, but if they got drunk and I was around they always tried to get with me, so I had to stop hangin with them at the bar lol.

well, with some thats just the way it has to be. u have 2 let ppl know ur boundaries. thats similar 2 my issue on here sometimes. i get messages from alot of guys sayin " oh u dont know ur completly gay until uve been w me" they think they're gods gift 2 women or something.

im cool w guys as friends. i have lots of friends that r guys. but im not into them romanticallly.

kalenkatastrophe's photo
Mon 02/23/09 09:55 AM

i'm not a guy or a lesbian....so i can't speak from 1st hand experience...but maybe the challenge????

go on..

hmmmmm.... well don't some people try to "change" their partners into what they want (not everyone does mind you)

alot of people like the thrill of a challenge....even knowing they will lose. some people like to change others into what they want them to be.

why not accept people for who they are? if someone doesn't like who someone is....then go away...right?? my opinion

I have friends that are gay (from the dance world) they are great to hang out with....i accept that's who they are. right or wrong is irrelevant to me in this case. they are great people...as much as straight friends. i can't see me trying to make them straight any more than another person can make a straight person gay

happy yep. i agree. if i dont like who someone is, i wont talk 2 them. i wont reply 2 their posts or accept their friend reqests. that being said, i also give ppl the time of day to get to know them before i judge. thanks 4 ur input. thats y i posted this topic. for intelligent feedback.:smile: flowerforyou

kalenkatastrophe's photo
Mon 02/23/09 09:33 AM

lol. alot of guys tell me they would love to watch.laugh

kalenkatastrophe's photo
Mon 02/23/09 09:32 AM

i'm not a guy or a lesbian....so i can't speak from 1st hand experience...but maybe the challenge????

go on..

Previous 1 3