Community > Posts By > Deniseann23

Deniseann23's photo
Sun 02/08/09 09:30 AM
Edited by Deniseann23 on Sun 02/08/09 09:31 AM

Thanks for your post. I will try to clarify. Yes, I am physically a man and I have no plans to start the process of becoming a woman. I don't look at a man and think how good looking he is. However, most of my time is spent as a man. Perhaps if I were living as a woman more I could be better in touch with my feelings.

I have realized that I need to spend more time as a woman but that is difficult to arrange. I have plans to do so this summer for a week. I want to live 24/7 as a woman and get in touch with my female self. As part of the experience I was hoping to go on a date. I just want the experience. It would be platonic to give me the feelings and sensations of being a woman. The person would not have to be gay. I was thinking that perhaps a heterosexual male would consider doing so to be kind. It might be fun!

When I feel feminine I try to look the part. Which makes me feel more feminine. If then I am attracted to men, I don't see myself as a gay man but as a woman attracted to a man.

I am planning on making an appointment to see a counselor this week. I recognize I need assistance sorting this out. I appreciate the questions and comments as that is helping.

Deniseann23's photo
Sat 02/07/09 06:20 PM
And I don't mean to be the source of such dissension. I'm just trying to sort everything out.

I appreciate all of the words support and kindness.

I think I need to step away for a while.

Peace to all.:smile:

Deniseann23's photo
Sat 02/07/09 06:10 PM
Thanks transientmind - much appreciated

Deniseann23's photo
Sat 02/07/09 06:03 PM
Thanks - looks like I will need some luck

Deniseann23's photo
Sat 02/07/09 06:02 PM
If surgery has taken place the term would be transsexual

Deniseann23's photo
Sat 02/07/09 05:55 PM
I saw no rudeness in her comments.

The gender that I was assigned at birth is not a complete description of who I am. The way that society sees me is not who I am.

And for the record, I don't feel that the label as important as the feelings and life of the person behind it.

Deniseann23's photo
Sat 02/07/09 04:49 PM
Thanks Tanyaann. The closest one has a some details on their website.

My problem is because of my job and my family, I can't be too public about this in my own hometown.

Deniseann23's photo
Sat 02/07/09 04:44 PM
My wife and I went out a few times as me dressed. That was fun and I felt safer having another person with me.

Deniseann23's photo
Sat 02/07/09 04:41 PM
When I have gone out in public as a woman I find that I do think of these things.

I for sure will meet in a public place. I probably won't be able to follow through on anything until July so I have a lot of time to think, reflect, and see what it is I need.

I will be careful!

Deniseann23's photo
Sat 02/07/09 04:29 PM
Yes. More good advice. This is all so complicated!

Okay, I need to say that you are very wise too Krimsa.

Deniseann23's photo
Sat 02/07/09 04:21 PM
Thanks for the objective outsider's opinion Krimsa.

Needless to say, I am a little frightened!

Deniseann23's photo
Sat 02/07/09 04:11 PM
No, I am not sexually attracted to men... I dont' think.

Sometimes I find myself fantasizing about encounters with men or having them in my dreams but I don't see a guy and think he is hot.

By the same token, when I see a beautiful woman I am often admiring her outfit or hair or ... I feel that I want to be like them.

It depends and I don't know why or when.

Deniseann23's photo
Sat 02/07/09 04:07 PM
You are very wise Moondark. Very sound advice.

I have gone through many cycles of bingeing and purging. I have spent much of my life repressing my feelings and I get more bold and more in touch with my feelings each time I allow myself an opportunity to explore my feelings.

I am hoping to have a week this summer where I can live as a woman to help me sort things out. My spouse is supportive of that. Going on a date would be one way to learn what I am feeling.

I agree that since others are involved I need to proceed carefully.

Thanks.

Deniseann23's photo
Sat 02/07/09 04:02 PM
Mentally I'm not at the point of taking hormones. I would consider that only if I felt I was a transexual and needed to correct my parts.

I do have a very supportive spouse but she still likes my guy parts. I also have two children who don't know of this side of me at all.

I do this very part time.

Deniseann23's photo
Sat 02/07/09 03:57 PM
I used to identify myself as a crossdresser but over the years I have come to learn it is more than that. I consider crossdresser to be more casual.

Transvestite would fit. But since I often feel that I am a female with male parts I consider myself to be transgendered. I wish I had the answers.

Deniseann23's photo
Sat 02/07/09 03:39 PM
Wow!

Thanks for all of the replies and the good advice.

I put something on Craigslist and will follow up on the other suggestions.

The closest chapter for GLBT seems to be rather inactive. I am trying to see what I can learn.

Deniseann23's photo
Sat 02/07/09 01:34 PM
I am a transgendered individual looking to find a man to take me out on a date, probably this summer. I am interested in something strictly platonic.

I am a kind and honest person who sometimes feels like a woman trapped in a man's body.

I am searching for a place where I can find such a person. Can anyone help me out?