Community > Posts By > h_jayed

h_jayed's photo
Mon 08/10/09 09:46 AM

Marriage is great.

Everyone should try it once........or twice if you like it.....

but I think 10 years is the limit....after 10 years you should have the option to re-enlist or part ways....no harm.... no foul

marriage is supposed to be forever with the only one you love. you don't just marry them just to be married!!!mad

h_jayed's photo
Mon 08/10/09 09:40 AM

i would like to be married. I dont like being single. :/

i agree with you.... I would rather be married than single... just have to find the right one for me...

h_jayed's photo
Mon 08/10/09 09:30 AM

don't you ever wonder if it just isn't meant to be? You finding the right one. the one that will do anything for you and vice versa? Why is everyone the wrong one?

If everyone was with the right one the world would be to perfectlaugh. I like a little a little challenge now and then.

Yeah I know what you mean... but at one point you have to just settle down... I want to do that sooner than later...

h_jayed's photo
Mon 08/10/09 09:25 AM
don't you ever wonder if it just isn't meant to be? You finding the right one. the one that will do anything for you and vice versa? Why is everyone the wrong one?

h_jayed's photo
Sun 08/09/09 09:26 PM

Now, I see you changed your pic. 100 times better than the model shots. flowerforyou

thanx... i was worried no one would notice me blushing sad

h_jayed's photo
Sun 08/09/09 09:25 PM

They call me Mr. wrong

well why is that?

h_jayed's photo
Sun 08/09/09 08:47 PM

nice photos. look professional. like something you'd see in a magazine.

:thumbsup:

I modeled for a bit a while ago...

While horseback riding???????smokin

I'm a busy girl!! :wink: blushing

Hey hon, put a picture that you made or someone ..something not professional.. .most people like to see original things, otherwise they get scared away from model shots, because the enormous amount of spams and fake profiles. flowerforyou

What do you mean by made? like a Drawing or something?

h_jayed's photo
Sun 08/09/09 08:33 PM

Hey hon, put a picture that you made or someone ..something not professional.. .most people like to see original things, otherwise they get scared away from model shots, because the enormous amount of spams and fake profiles. flowerforyou

or they get drawn to them and want to get to know me...

h_jayed just be honest and original about who you are... the rest will happen...if you are in a hurry to find one... then you go out there and find one besides relying this dating site... there are lots of ways to find one... frustration is not going to do any good. Just find someone or maybe initiates a convo or message someone you like here... not that hard. You have to do the move if you are really that frustrated to find one.

Your right but I have tried that and anyway have bad good friends on here so it is worth it...

h_jayed's photo
Sun 08/09/09 08:31 PM

or they think you stole a bunch of "hot" pics off a yahoo personals site and pretended to be the hot chick just to see what effect you made. oh wait, that was me that did that on myspace a couple years ago. sorry.blushing

laugh I was hoping you weren't accusing me...laugh

h_jayed's photo
Sun 08/09/09 08:29 PM

But sometimes they think " let me see if she will take a chance on me"

Nope. Most dudes see a picture like that and their immediate thought is...

" Out of my league ".

h_jayed's photo
Sun 08/09/09 08:25 PM

h_jayed's photo
Sun 08/09/09 08:20 PM

EHHHHHHHH, just....., dont even say.....just another nice.... see fifer, 3 in one day.....

Nice guys finish lllllllllll......DOOOHHHHHH!!!!!

NEVERMIND its useless..

Nothing against you H_Jayed, we just get this everyday.. Sorry

Try the ugly guys, they all are nice, just no one can give em a chance..

It isn't all about looks! You can't take woment the wrong way... We are not all shollow enough to jugde a guy by how he looks...

h_jayed's photo
Sun 08/09/09 08:16 PM

Wow, all the pretty girls are looking for mr. wrong.

I am not looking for mr.wrong.... he comes to me...

And you accept them without research?

Well what am I supposed to do? I fall for the wrong guy... Don't tell you haven't done that before...brokenheart

h_jayed's photo
Sun 08/09/09 08:15 PM

h_jayed's photo
Sun 08/09/09 08:13 PM

r u a model jayed?

No I just did it for like a hobby before college....

h_jayed's photo
Sun 08/09/09 08:12 PM

h_jayed's photo
Sun 08/09/09 08:10 PM

Wow, all the pretty girls are looking for mr. wrong.

I am not looking for mr.wrong.... he comes to me...

h_jayed's photo
Sun 08/09/09 08:06 PM

I feel that way sometimes....

or all the time... I wrote this a couple of years ago when I was really depressed...

h_jayed's photo
Sun 08/09/09 07:59 PM

beautiful !!!

Thank you!

h_jayed's photo
Sun 08/09/09 07:54 PM
I have started to wander if there is something wrong with me. Since everywhere I look I find Mr.Wrong and never Mr.Right. Have I been trying to hard? Or not hard enough. I want someone. Someone to hold me when I need them to and someone to leave me alone when I need them to. I am staring to think that I will never find a decent guy. A guy that doesn't turn out to be a scumbag. But I think that will never happen.

Previous 1